Who Is jesus...?

Post a reply

Smilies
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
BBCode is ON
[img] is ON
[flash] is OFF
[url] is ON
Smilies are ON
Topic review
   

If you wish to attach one or more files enter the details below.

Expand view Topic review: Who Is jesus...?

Re: Who Is jesus...?

Post by novii » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:51 pm

jesus !! who is jesus ? is he really a god !!!

jesus mother = maryam(virgin mary) when her mother put her she said oh god I put a female and the male is different than the female god took care of her and prophet zakarya take care of her every time he visit her he see that she got fruit and food and he wonder from where does she bring she told him "it's all from god"
god have chosen maryam to be the mother of jesus so she was told that she will have a child and she said " how could have a child and I've never been touched by a man ?"
He said: Even so; your Lord says: It is easy to Me: and that We may make him a sign to men and a mercy from Us, and it is a matter which has been decreed.
and the throes (of childbirth) compelled her to betake herself to the trunk of a palm tree. She said: Oh, would that I had died before this, and had been a thing quite forgotten!
and she heard a voice say to her " don't be afraid , And shake towards you the trunk of the palmtree, it will drop on you fresh ripe dates ,So eat and drink and refresh the eye. Then if you see any mortal, say: Surely I have vowed a fast to the Beneficent God, so I shall not speak to any man today.
And she came to her people with him, carrying him (with her). They said: O Marium! surely you have done a strange thing.
o sister of Haroun! your father was not a bad man, nor, was your mother an unchaste woman.
But she pointed to him. They said: How should we speak to one who was a child in the cradle?
he said: Surely I am a servant of Allah; He has given me the Book and made me a prophet ,And He has made me blessed wherever I may be, and He has enjoined on me prayer and poor-rate so long as I live;
And dutiful to my mother, and He has not made me insolent, unblessed;
And peace on me on the day I was born, and on the day I die, and on the day I am raised to life.
: Such is Isa, son of Marium; (this is) the saying of truth about which they dispute.
It beseems not Allah that He should take to Himself a ! son, glory to be Him; when He has decreed a matter He only says to it "Be," and it is.
And surely Allah is my Lord and your Lord, therefore serve Him; this is the right path.
But parties from among them disagreed with each other, so woe to those who disbelieve, because of presence on a great
as muslim we belive in jesus as a prophet not a god son
his miracle : was he ruled the elements, he cured the sick,he cure the blind and raised the dead < god gave him this miracle and he gives miracle to all the prophets depends on their people interest .
jesus people where Interested in medicine and disease so he gave him that miracle so they can see that there is a real god !! and it's not just a child play , of course the non-believers will find it hard to believe this thing and I don't blame them it's realy when you look at the think from their side it just like fairy tails or so like that
but my friends don't push the idea a way , try to believe in god don't quit on god cause he never quit on you

jesus:



this video not about the subject but you should see it :



god bless you all and may he show us all the right path :D

Re: Who Is jesus...?

Post by Mr Darwin » Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:20 pm

fuzoid wrote:No problem, I understand you are not passing judgement. But mark my words, one of these days you will come to blows again because it's inevitable with Jenny! The one thing you need to remember if and when that day comes is not to beat yourself up over slapping down someone who deserves it. I did at first, but no longer.


Hi Fuzoid,

Thank you for your reply, I wasn't sure how you would view my stance, truth is, and please understand what I am saying here, I fully comprehend everything you have said with regards Jenny, and I know that she will present whatever persona she feels will best support her own agenda. I am not in any way under any illusion that at some point further down the line I may have to re-evaluate my position and as you state, fight fire with fire.

My intention was not to be seen to be moralising to anyone, merely to illustrate, that through past encounters with Jenny I have acted in a manner totally against the grain, and I believe my greater intelligence is adequate when dealing with Jenny and others like her. I am not some high handed preacher, I am as down to earth as they come, but have become used to her slanderings, and i'm sure like yourself I just want to let fly with everything and sod what anyone thinks, but I found myself going round in circles, having the same arguments and to continue responding takes too much energy, unless of course the attack is such it cannot be ignored. I know you have come under more of it than anyone else, and I get why you respond the way you do, particularly when the attack is so personal it demands a response.

I know Jenny is as nutty as a box of frogs, and as you say, there may come a time where I become riled that I forget my own little vow to myself and launch a tirade which leaves no room for doubt, but sometimes you have to say c'est la vie and carry on. You are a decent guy, I know that, and it just doesn't do when some jumped up so and so speaks to you in a manner that you would'nt accept from people you know let alone a stranger on a topical forum, I fully appreciate your warnings and continuing to be respectful to me whenever we engage on here, that is why I understand why you are so aggrieved with Jenny.

Please continue to contribute on here, as there are many who wish to be informed by your postings, myself included.

Mr Darwin.

Re: Who Is jesus...?

Post by fuzoid » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:06 pm

Guest wrote:~~Quote
pettiness that prevailed before, I thought you had gone beyond that.

********
lying to me and manipulating me is not pettiness Mr Darwin and i won't ever pass up a chance to bring true bs into the light
perhaps someone with your same moral dignity can be found sooner than later
Happy New Year
and again thankyou for reminding me who you are
i thankyou for this jenn
fuzoid wrote:Lying and manipulating you because he questions who the real Jesus was? What gives you exclusive rights to make claims or ask questions about a historical figure that probably never existed? When you can prove that the Jesus of the bible truly existed and he was what the faithful believe of him, only then will you have the right to question the curiosity of others. Until then the subject of Jesus, regardless, is open for discussion. Believing you are Jesus does not give you the right to tell others what they can and cannot discuss about a mythological figure that may have never existed. You don't like what Mr Darwin or isomer13 have to say about him? Tough sh*t, deal with it.

Here's a thought. Since you're always looking for hidden meaning in other's words by taking them out of context, why not recognize the hidden meaning inside of yourself that your issue with Mr Darwin's comments are really personal in nature and have absolutely nothing to do with his beliefs? So rather than criticize others and doubt their sincerity, try asking yourself why you always seem to seek out conflict when others disagree with you. Until you correct this flaw you will always see disagreement as criticism and will make false assumptions and resort to unfair character assassinations. In other words, you are your own worse enemy. Recognize and own it if you truly expect to move on, or ascend, as you like to call it. Because lady, until you fix yourself, you ain't goin' anywhere but the level you created for yourself! And it sure isn't the one you try to convince others of!
Mr Darwin wrote:Hi Fuzoid,

A belated Happy New Year. You are bang on with your comments. I was a little surprised by the attack, believing that Jenny had got beyond such behaviours, alas, like a previous post you sent, stating that before too long she would revert back to her old ways, (Leopards and spots) which is a shame, because we both had shared some good dialogue, and to be fair, jenny was very receptive to comments I had made and duly responded appropriately, and to all intents I saw a different side to her, a side that could engage in meaningful debate and contribute valid comments herself, to that end it appeared that a "new relationship" had developed between us.


You saw in Jenny what she wanted you to see, the same as I did once before. In fact, you can backtrack in this very thread to see how I was attempting to handle her [so-called nice side] before she attacked me outright for no reason and resorted to her lying ways. And this is after we parted ways similar to the relationship you thought you had. It's a farce unless everything goes her way. Haven't you figured it out yet, everything is about her! I no longer feel the need to hold back and will feed her the same as what she dishes out. Karma's a bitch and so is she.

I watched a DVD last night, Billy Connolly, the legendary scottish comedian, hilarious, he was talking about religion and Jesus, and he relayed an anecdote, where he was filming a TV show based in the arctic about the area and the wildlife etc.. and he went on, as he was sailing along he noticed an iceberg which uncannily looked like Jesus, or at least the jesus we think of him as, and he mentioned this to some friends, and one of them said it's a sign that jesus is watching you, and others claimed that it was indeed jesus himself come back. He went on, these people are absolute religious loony's, it's all bollocks, crap, hogwash, it was a F***ing iceberg for god sake. The point he was making is very much like that you have made, where some are so gripped by religious fervour they will believe and accept anything and attack anyone which questions it.


There's one difference between most with religious fervor and Jenny, most of the religious fundamentalists do not believe they are the second coming of Christ.

I know that jenny is a religious person, and has a strong faith in God, Jesus and the bible, it appears that it borders on fanaticism which goes beyond regular worship and can be seen to be deluded, and it is this side which overtakes the rational side when debating this subject. Because it is so close to her she defends it with more passion and fight than anything else.


Yeah, that's the impression she gives. But allow to let you in on a little secret, nothing Jenny believes or claims about Jesus even remotely resembles traditional Christianity, past or present. Everything she believes she knows about Jesus is based on New Age, not the NT. But since we're all only guessing here, I personally have no issue with her beliefs. They are just as valid as the Christian mainstream. I only point out the differences so you don't make the mistake of believing what she believes represents mainstream Christianity as a whole. Her beliefs are wholly New Age.

I am not particularly religious, as you know, and can only offer a view, I understand fully your comments, but I made a posting a while ago, having read past correspondences which had occured between yourself, myself and others against Jenny, which in all honesty were most unsavoury, whilst I believed at the time we were making a stand, we were'nt, it was in truth, cruel and ill advised and not very well meaning. I have since made a vow that I would'nt engage in any dialogue which bordered on an attack of another individual, whoever that may be, as to do that would make me no better than the individual who may be attacking me, and would negate any position of a moral high ground.


While I do respect your decision to take the moral high ground, sometimes you just need to fight fire with fire. I attempted to travel the moral highway and you can see where it got me with Jenny! So don't be surprised if you find yourself fighting fire with fire at some point in the future. And for the record, what you believe was most unsavory, I view as karma coming and taking a bite out of her ass. She's just receiving what she dishes out. It really is as simple as that!

This is by no means any judgement of yourself or any other individual and is merely my own decision on how best to deal with negative correspondences, it may come to pass that I may fall foul of the constraint I have placed upon myself, but that then becomes an issue for myself to deal with. I know there may be instances where the gloves come off, I have done it and I have let fly, but on reflection, that is not the real me. I am smart enough to know when the buttons are being pushed and when to react, and sometimes no reaction is the best reaction. i hope you understand.

Mr Darwin.


No problem, I understand you are not passing judgement. But mark my words, one of these days you will come to blows again because it's inevitable with Jenny! The one thing you need to remember if and when that day comes is not to beat yourself up over slapping down someone who deserves it. I did at first, but no longer.

Re: Who Is jesus...?

Post by Mr Darwin » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:16 am

fuzoid wrote:
Guest wrote:~~Quote
pettiness that prevailed before, I thought you had gone beyond that.

********
lying to me and manipulating me is not pettiness Mr Darwin and i won't ever pass up a chance to bring true bs into the light
perhaps someone with your same moral dignity can be found sooner than later
Happy New Year
and again thankyou for reminding me who you are
i thankyou for this jenn


Lying and manipulating you because he questions who the real Jesus was? What gives you exclusive rights to make claims or ask questions about a historical figure that probably never existed? When you can prove that the Jesus of the bible truly existed and he was what the faithful believe of him, only then will you have the right to question the curiosity of others. Until then the subject of Jesus, regardless, is open for discussion. Believing you are Jesus does not give you the right to tell others what they can and cannot discuss about a mythological figure that may have never existed. You don't like what Mr Darwin or isomer13 have to say about him? Tough sh*t, deal with it.

Here's a thought. Since you're always looking for hidden meaning in other's words by taking them out of context, why not recognize the hidden meaning inside of yourself that your issue with Mr Darwin's comments are really personal in nature and have absolutely nothing to do with his beliefs? So rather than criticize others and doubt their sincerity, try asking yourself why you always seem to seek out conflict when others disagree with you. Until you correct this flaw you will always see disagreement as criticism and will make false assumptions and resort to unfair character assassinations. In other words, you are your own worse enemy. Recognize and own it if you truly expect to move on, or ascend, as you like to call it. Because lady, until you fix yourself, you ain't goin' anywhere but the level you created for yourself! And it sure isn't the one you try to convince others of!



Hi Fuzoid,

A belated Happy New Year. You are bang on with your comments. I was a little surprised by the attack, believing that Jenny had got beyond such behaviours, alas, like a previous post you sent, stating that before too long she would revert back to her old ways, (Leopards and spots) which is a shame, because we both had shared some good dialogue, and to be fair, jenny was very receptive to comments I had made and duly responded appropriately, and to all intents I saw a different side to her, a side that could engage in meaningful debate and contribute valid comments herself, to that end it appeared that a "new relationship" had developed between us.

I watched a DVD last night, Billy Connolly, the legendary scottish comedian, hilarious, he was talking about religion and Jesus, and he relayed an anecdote, where he was filming a TV show based in the arctic about the area and the wildlife etc.. and he went on, as he was sailing along he noticed an iceberg which uncannily looked like Jesus, or at least the jesus we think of him as, and he mentioned this to some friends, and one of them said it's a sign that jesus is watching you, and others claimed that it was indeed jesus himself come back. He went on, these people are absolute religious loony's, it's all bollocks, crap, hogwash, it was a F***ing iceberg for god sake. The point he was making is very much like that you have made, where some are so gripped by religious fervour they will believe and accept anything and attack anyone which questions it.

I know that jenny is a religious person, and has a strong faith in God, Jesus and the bible, it appears that it borders on fanaticism which goes beyond regular worship and can be seen to be deluded, and it is this side which overtakes the rational side when debating this subject. Because it is so close to her she defends it with more passion and fight than anything else.

I am not particularly religious, as you know, and can only offer a view, I understand fully your comments, but I made a posting a while ago, having read past correspondences which had occured between yourself, myself and others against Jenny, which in all honesty were most unsavoury, whilst I believed at the time we were making a stand, we were'nt, it was in truth, cruel and ill advised and not very well meaning. I have since made a vow that I would'nt engage in any dialogue which bordered on an attack of another individual, whoever that may be, as to do that would make me no better than the individual who may be attacking me, and would negate any position of a moral high ground.

This is by no means any judgement of yourself or any other individual and is merely my own decision on how best to deal with negative correspondences, it may come to pass that I may fall foul of the constraint I have placed upon myself, but that then becomes an issue for myself to deal with. I know there may be instances where the gloves come off, I have done it and I have let fly, but on reflection, that is not the real me. I am smart enough to know when the buttons are being pushed and when to react, and sometimes no reaction is the best reaction. i hope you understand.

Mr Darwin.

Re: Who Is jesus...?

Post by fuzoid » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Guest wrote:~~Quote
pettiness that prevailed before, I thought you had gone beyond that.

********
lying to me and manipulating me is not pettiness Mr Darwin and i won't ever pass up a chance to bring true bs into the light
perhaps someone with your same moral dignity can be found sooner than later
Happy New Year
and again thankyou for reminding me who you are
i thankyou for this jenn


Lying and manipulating you because he questions who the real Jesus was? What gives you exclusive rights to make claims or ask questions about a historical figure that probably never existed? When you can prove that the Jesus of the bible truly existed and he was what the faithful believe of him, only then will you have the right to question the curiosity of others. Until then the subject of Jesus, regardless, is open for discussion. Believing you are Jesus does not give you the right to tell others what they can and cannot discuss about a mythological figure that may have never existed. You don't like what Mr Darwin or isomer13 have to say about him? Tough sh*t, deal with it.

Here's a thought. Since you're always looking for hidden meaning in other's words by taking them out of context, why not recognize the hidden meaning inside of yourself that your issue with Mr Darwin's comments are really personal in nature and have absolutely nothing to do with his beliefs? So rather than criticize others and doubt their sincerity, try asking yourself why you always seem to seek out conflict when others disagree with you. Until you correct this flaw you will always see disagreement as criticism and will make false assumptions and resort to unfair character assassinations. In other words, you are your own worse enemy. Recognize and own it if you truly expect to move on, or ascend, as you like to call it. Because lady, until you fix yourself, you ain't goin' anywhere but the level you created for yourself! And it sure isn't the one you try to convince others of!

Re: Who Is jesus...?

Post by fuzoid » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Jenny wrote:the worst part about both of your posts you 2 is .........

it was meant to slander jesus and any and all that admire him and love him and God with all their heart
to make someone want to come and argue with you so you could get a rise out of your BS caca manie you so easily throw around

But you see you forgot this post was turned around to see why you few AREN'T Experiencing Ascension and like big dorks you always walk right inside the traps
i have to go to bed im gigglin to hard my tummy

it's to obvious to all of us
Mr Darwin wrote:Hi Jenny,

You have missed the point entirely. I didn't post the thread in order to slander Jesus, religion or whatever anyone believes. I raised this question as it has become a rather prominent subject of debate in recent times. I recently watched a documentary about this very thing, where the question about the authenticity of Jesus was posed. As with the nature of these programmes they offer arguments on both sides of the debate, there is no right or wrong, the believers will always fall on the side of the legend of Jesus, whereas the non believers will err on the side of it being myth.


Hey Mr Darwin!

I wouldn't worry about Jenny missing the point of your posts about Jesus, she understands very well your true intent. What got her all miffed is she takes this stuff personally because she believes she is the second coming of Christ! Did you believe she was joking when she made these claims? Let's not forget it was you that made me aware of her schizophrenia and it's quite apparent that Jesus is just one of her personas.

You must ask yourself why the Jews have never recognised Jesus as the Messiah, he didn't fulfill the prophecy and therefore was viewed as a false prophet. This is very clear in Judaic religion. As Isomer13 states, the jews know their own religion.


Isomer13 is indeed correct, the Messiah was supposed to be fully human and political, not God incarnate. If the Jesus of the bible truly existed, he was definitely not the political liberator of the Jews.

I have read both of your replies and would ask that you enlighten us further, given that we are Uber ignorant, and also ask you to explain your own understanding of who Jesus is given that "it is obvious to all of us" (quote).What is obvious...? please explain. I think the overall question must be to ask you to tell me and my fellow ignoramouses who the real jesus is, as you are obviously an expert on him and his life and I would happily bow to your superior knowledge. The truth is, all things aside, is that Jesus will be vastly different to you than he is to me, and therefore makes this more a question of religious belief than anything else.


Jenny is no more knowledgeable about Jesus than you are. Everything everyone knows about Jesus is based on the NT, which is biased in favor of a risen Christ. None of it is contemporary or by eyewitnesses. So anyone who claims they have the truth about Jesus is only fooling themselves, including the so-called experts. It is nothing more than mythological conjecture based on the writings of non-contemporaries.

It appears you are reverting back to your old ways, ready to attack without any valid evidence of why you find our comments highly amusing,...


Hmm....it seems to me that you've been forewarned. <g> Not to worry though, when Jenny sees this post of mine it will probably take some of the heat off of you....for a short while. Ha ha ha!!!!

(LMAO) I always thought that the nature of debate was to offer reasons as to why you view our comments as contentious which would encourage further debate.


You're right, this is the nature of debate! But as you're painfully aware, Jenny views any disagreement as an insult or attack. And since you were questioning the legitimacy of one of her personas, it's no wonder she reacted the way she did.

All you have offered is a hollow response with no hard evidence to support your own view. What traps did we walk into, explain...? You obviously find something highly amusing, the floor is yours, I await with bated breath.

Mr Darwin.


Did you expect something more? :roll:

fuzoid

Re: Who Is jesus...?

Post by ttall1 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:51 am

1.slander of religion, regardless of the names inside the religion, namely those religions that do good for society,2.taking away the innocence of a child with cursing, and making them street nudist,3.throwing away and mistreating old and disabled people,.. is gonna somehow cause the Elements to act up on this earth.(subject: tempting God to perform might make him ?,.. probably a little angry)..i believe this earth is saved by the few that still pray. Of course no one believes this theory of God. But i believe he is merciful to the dirty minds of this earth, staying far away and leting us use our free will. Some predict that time is ending and God will show up in october? For the world to see? The end in 2012..no, I dont think that is written anywhere, in anyones Bible. But you might/probably be making God angy with 1,2 and 3 above...by not protesting such treatment of Gods' other people,.who are the (sinners )needing guidance...or in technical terms...perspective new believers whom God wants on his team.

Re: Who Is jesus...?

Post by Mr Darwin » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:08 am

Guest wrote:the worst part about both of your posts you 2 is .........

it was meant to slander jesus and any and all that admire him and love him and God with all their heart
to make someone want to come and argue with you so you could get a rise out of your BS caca manie you so easily throw around

But you see you forgot this post was turned around to see why you few AREN'T Experiencing Ascension and like big dorks you always walk right inside the traps
i have to go to bed im gigglin to hard my tummy

it's to obvious to all of us


Hi Jenny,

You have missed the point entirely. I didn't post the thread in order to slander Jesus, religion or whatever anyone believes. I raised this question as it has become a rather prominent subject of debate in recent times. I recently watched a documentary about this very thing, where the question about the authenticity of Jesus was posed. As with the nature of these programmes they offer arguments on both sides of the debate, there is no right or wrong, the believers will always fall on the side of the legend of Jesus, whereas the non believers will err on the side of it being myth.

You must ask yourself why the Jews have never recognised Jesus as the Messiah, he didn't fulfill the prophecy and therefore was viewed as a false prophet. This is very clear in Judaic religion. As Isomer13 states, the jews know their own religion.

I have read both of your replies and would ask that you enlighten us further, given that we are Uber ignorant, and also ask you to explain your own understanding of who Jesus is given that "it is obvious to all of us" (quote).What is obvious...? please explain. I think the overall question must be to ask you to tell me and my fellow ignoramouses who the real jesus is, as you are obviously an expert on him and his life and I would happily bow to your superior knowledge. The truth is, all things aside, is that Jesus will be vastly different to you than he is to me, and therefore makes this more a question of religious belief than anything else.

It appears you are reverting back to your old ways, ready to attack without any valid evidence of why you find our comments highly amusing, (LMAO) I always thought that the nature of debate was to offer reasons as to why you view our comments as contentious which would encourage further debate. All you have offered is a hollow response with no hard evidence to support your own view. What traps did we walk into, explain...? You obviously find something highly amusing, the floor is yours, I await with bated breath.

Mr Darwin.

Re: Who Is jesus...?

Post by isomer13 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Guest wrote:God isnt the God the jews thought he was either after writing the books they did about him

Right, since they had adopted god(S) from earlier Canaanite deity pantheons. When early Judaism was polytheistic.
Guest wrote:they clearly wrote he was to do things he did not

Correct. As a matter of fact the deity described in the OT/NT is an impossibility.
Guest wrote:so now we see the jews are honest quiet and loving in all these instances

They used their deity beliefs to declare war, give them reasons for moving to new locations. Ancient peoples used deity beliefs extensively for myriads of reasons.
Guest wrote:and the very individuals they wrote about in the first place putting them on a pedestal was to only knock em down through time
Yeah. Whether they realized it or not, they were simply using mythology.
Guest wrote:sure you guys are ooberly intelligent
Thanks. But really, this information is easily available.
Guest wrote: http://www.theonion.com/articles/israel ... enant,423/

this is some serious displays of ignorance to self
guess i can go to bed now lmao night night
your intelligence is ignorant :lol:


Always to the insults. The refuge of those who really have no reply.

=======================================================================================================
You can't reason with someone about a position they embrace when they didn't reason their way into that position
in the first place.

Re: Who Is jesus...?

Post by Guest » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:56 am

:shock: 8-) :lol:

Image

Image

thanks again guys we Can Surely always count on you

Top

cron