2012 IS A JOKE

Prophets who made predictions include the Mayans, Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, Web Bot, I Ching, Hopi Prophecies, Bible Codes and more.

2012 IS A JOKE

Postby princessdjs » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:21 am

Okay first off where in the bible does God say 2012 will be the end? Nowhere. Okay, also all of you people are freaking out over some stupid calendar. Nowhere on this calendar says the world will end in 2012, they just stopped their calendar that's all. I do believe we are going to see Jesus soon, do I think it will be 2012, who knows only he does. But trumping all this up is such crap.
I don't think Obama is the Anti-Christ.
I don't think a comet will kill us in 3 years.
I don't think that doomsday is December 21, 2012.
princessdjs

Re: 2012 IS A JOKE

Postby Unbeliever » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:10 pm

princessdjs wrote:I don't think Obama is the Anti-Christ.

Good. You are officially a normal, sane person.
Unbeliever

Postby magalo57 » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:58 pm

princessdjs wrote:Okay first off where in the bible does God say 2012 will be the end? Nowhere. Okay, also all of you people are freaking out over some stupid calendar. Nowhere on this calendar says the world will end in 2012, they just stopped their calendar that's all. I do believe we are going to see Jesus soon, do I think it will be 2012, who knows only he does. But trumping all this up is such crap.
I don't think Obama is the Anti-Christ.

Oh my god we have normality, that's more sense I've heard in a long time. Thank goodness for common sense.
magalo57

Postby Guest2 » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:55 pm

Yeah, I definitely think its a joke. You have to end a calender sometime or another. I'm just a little bit worried though that some people will riot or go crazy and stuff...
Guest2

Postby Fool » Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:37 pm

Believing in a higher power is not irrational, although I agree that believing in a personal God (for example, one that is all-knowing, and yet changes its mind because of prayer) is. Based on current evidence, the lack of intervention of God points to either its non-existence, or its lack of interest.
Fool

Postby drag0nfrost » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:05 pm

Well, Guys there's no "god" to start off with.
Because we have never seen one or talked to one.
IF there is god why is there war? Why are there terrorists in the world?
Wouldn't the world be peaceful and happy?
God is a belief.
I'm not a believer, but I'm a prover. I prove everything with science and common sense.
If there is a god anyways, why is the world going to end? Well, no one has exact proof there is god.
drag0nfrost

Postby LDUK » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:49 pm

As years go by it makes more sense that there is no such thing as God or anything like that. In fact, I really can't understand how people believe in it. The whole Christianity thing makes no sense what so ever. But I also think all religions are total crap.
But to the point, Scientists would have easily found out if we had a comet coming towards us by now. So the whole 2012 is a bunch of sh!t.
People always have to make up some exciting stuff just because of things like the Calender ending. Oh what, suddenly calender makers know when the world is going to end? And I think everyone would be 100% certain if it was true. The raw fact that it is a conspiracy theory about the world ending makes this so unreal! But for people to believe in stupid rumours such as this one, I feel sorry for you.
LDUK

Postby Fool » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:56 pm

If you see it from his perspective, they are false hopes. Are false hopes worth having?
Fool

Postby TemplarofThought » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:24 am

Unbeliever wrote:You don't have to agree with his beliefs, but you should respect them.

Respect is earned, not given.
When Christians start to respect my beliefs by NOT knocking on my door and shoving their religion down my throat, then I might start to respect theirs. Until that time, they are nothing more than delusional fools intent on destroying free thought.
TemplarofThought

Postby HongKongGuy » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:23 pm

Please can someone give me the Right Ascension and Declination coordinates for this supposed comet? If it is predicted to impact the earth in three years then the orbit must already be known with extreme precision. Is the comet a periodic comet, in an elliptical orbit around the sun, or an a parabolic journey through the solar system? What is the estimated size, if the impact will cause the end of the world and not just a large bang over Africa, for instance?

Once these questions are answered, we can take this matter seriously. Until then, let's just all laugh at those people who believe anything they read on the net.
HongKongGuy

Next

Return to Predictions