2012: wtf is wrong with people!?

Prophets who made predictions include the Mayans, Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, Web Bot, I Ching, Hopi Prophecies, Bible Codes and more.

Re: 2012: wtf is wrong with people!?

Postby nw5052001 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:21 am

WTF is wrong with people? As far as i can articulate it all has to do with "for the love of money" i cannot quote this because i never read the bible nor confirmed what i have heard that the bible says (even though i live by it) "for the love of money" is the biggest sin. Need i say more? well i will. it appears to me that this love of money has a lot to do with wtf is wrong with people. (everyday working people are constantly angry about the money)
trying to articulate why people hate western countries and their ways, i can only come up with one rational conclusion. it's part of the viscous cycle of lies, deceit and hatred that "for the love of money" creates.
NM156 has a good point about gaining power being 100% honest. it's not going to happen, power can only be associated with money and who has it. even things that are considered of value to everyone should not be consideration for power. (learn to live without). if there is money involved then everyone wants it, so what does that do except create a viscous cycle of lies, deceit, and hatred.

as far as the end of the world or aliens landing here, don't sweat it, you can't do anything about it. the economic destruction that is inevitable is priority. it's going to happen whether or not aliens land. it's just going to take one small catastrophe to set it off and it doesn't have to be from outer space. i think it's already in process and this economy stimulation is only delaying the inevitable(as always). in other words saving the inevitable for our children. but at some point it is going to gain momentum and there will be no resources or desire to delay it any longer. it in itself is a viscous cycle. the universe says it best."everything is temporary" viscous cycles are not exempt from this law of physics and will gain momentum.

i believe i have seen a UFO and have reported it, however i don't think that has anything to do with WTF is wrong with people. i don't want to think the world will end soon, and i don't think that has anything to do with what is wrong with people. i accept the fate of the planet and mankind with no regrets, i work but i work and enjoy it, i won't give an inch for anyone to take a mile and if they try i will make it known i will not submit. if and when my income ceases to exist i am ok with that. i will survive or die in peace and know i never lied, cheated or stole to be who i am. and i am comfy with that.
nw5052001

Postby NM156 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:11 am

nw5052001 wrote:WTF is wrong with people? As far as i can articulate it all has to do with "for the love of money" i cannot quote this because i never read the bible nor confirmed what i have heard that the bible says (even though i live by it) "for the love of money" is the biggest sin. Need i say more? well i will. it appears to me that this love of money has a lot to do with wtf is wrong with people. (everyday working people are constantly angry about the money)
trying to articulate why people hate western countries and their ways, i can only come up with one rational conclusion. it's part of the viscous cycle of lies, deceit and hatred that "for the love of money" creates.
NM156 has a good point about gaining power being 100% honest. it's not going to happen, power can only be associated with money and who has it. even things that are considered of value to everyone should not be consideration for power. (learn to live without). if there is money involved then everyone wants it, so what does that do except create a viscous cycle of lies, deceit, and hatred.

as far as the end of the world or aliens landing here, don't sweat it, you can't do anything about it. the economic destruction that is inevitable is priority. it's going to happen whether or not aliens land. it's just going to take one small catastrophe to set it off and it doesn't have to be from outer space. i think it's already in process and this economy stimulation is only delaying the inevitable(as always). in other words saving the inevitable for our children. but at some point it is going to gain momentum and there will be no resources or desire to delay it any longer. it in itself is a viscous cycle. the universe says it best."everything is temporary" viscous cycles are not exempt from this law of physics and will gain momentum.

i believe i have seen a UFO and have reported it, however i don't think that has anything to do with WTF is wrong with people. i don't want to think the world will end soon, and i don't think that has anything to do with what is wrong with people. i accept the fate of the planet and mankind with no regrets, i work but i work and enjoy it, i won't give an inch for anyone to take a mile and if they try i will make it known i will not submit. if and when my income ceases to exist i am ok with that. i will survive or die in peace and know i never lied, cheated or stole to be who i am. and i am comfy with that.

Well said my friend, man is his own worst enemy we all know this but greed is one of the 7 nasties that we repeat time after time. This may never change, Most who love money see nothing else. They assume going green means more money, the ignorance is never ending.
NM156

Postby rd1064@aol.com » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:32 pm

May 21 2011 is the end, the bible explains it all. Watch Harold Camping, he is the only one telling the truth.
rd1064@aol.com

Postby anubus » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:28 am

I don't think the world will end. There could be some bad stuff going on. The world has survived this cycle quite a few times throughout the history of our planet. It will go on, people will survive.
anubus
anubus

Postby Guestwho » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:59 pm

rd1064@aol.com wrote:May 21 2011 is the end, the bible explains it all. Watch Harold Camping, he is the only one telling the truth.

No he isn't. It's Benny Hinn :roll:
Guestwho

Postby Ricky » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:32 pm

Card Storm wrote:I see you posted your post at 1:11. Anyways, the truth is, there is life that exists within our own world that we cannot see. We are still primitive. Do not think that humans are as intelligent as they can get. The fool is usually blind. When you blind yourself, you give in to the illusion. You do realize that the current government has access to documents that we have never seen or heard of that have been passed down through ages of presidency's. The blind fool gives in to what the government want's them to. I'm not a big conspiracy theorists, however if you have never been apart of a large organization, there is ALOT that goes on behind closed doors. it's a different reality. Imagine if you were apart of the government in a high position. You knew that you had a big influence on the decisions of many humans as well as other government affiliates. That's a large amount of power. How do people get that type of power, by being 100 percent honest in this world today? Hahaha. Cmon man, even fraternities have secrets, and they are just small organizations of brotherhood. Imagine the influence that the illuminati had as well. i don't think your allowing yourself to comprehend these things that we are telling you because deep down inside your afraid, and you don't want them to be real. But open your mind and maybe you'll see there's nothing to be afraid of, but there's alot to be aware of. I have always had a feeling that in some way or another there were entities that we couldn't see. I couldn't buy into the whole ghost thing, however i've had a paranormal experience that although slightly exaggerated, some creepy shyt actually happened that now that i think back, that stuff was completely unexplainable. Now with the help of the internet I've actually realized that for over 5 years some type of invisible entity living on another frequency on earth has been trying to contact me. But now I'm at a point where I'm confused because I don't know if it is a bad entity or a good entity. This is real, I would not lie and hope that you and anyone else reading this is taking this seriously. The earth has not fully been explained yet, this is a fact. So with that in mind, know that we are actually not alone, however these spirits are not ghosts. They are creatures similar to humans but half angelic. They live on a frequency that we can't quite interpret, but supposedly they can communicate with angels, something we can't necessarily do because of our low current status. But our bodies (which still have yet to be explained fully and completely with one main final sum-up).

Sorry to get off topic but believing strongly in what I believe in, I couldn't quite place the existence of dinosaurs in thoughts as to where they fit in to the picture. But I read a really good theory the other night about how dinosaurs really aren't as old as we think, and that they may have lived while humans roamed the earth.

However i was thinking something along the lines of, creatures from another dimension? Lol I don't know.

Wow...that's deep. Write me sometime. I have a few questions for ya!
Ricky

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:13 am

Only God in heaven knows when the earth's gonna end or anything like that. None of us knows when.

Postby Roman_DeWebb » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:18 pm

I believe that if there is any likely scenario for the 2012 predictions, it will likely come in the form of a solar flare, but I only state this, based on a couple of magazine articles, and television shows. I don't have much time to do indepth research into such things, as I prefer to live life, day by day, and make the best of it. There are too many beautiful women out there who need and deserve my attention more.
Of course, there are other theories, which are possible, as well, such as an asteroid, or pole shift, but I believe that whatever it is, if it happens, will be survivable, although life will change dramaticly. We may be back to horses for our mode of transportation, with no radios, cell phones, televisions, etc. ... and this would be a bad thing?
I also subscribe to the thought that even if nothing actually happens, people will panic, in the time leading up to the predicted date,and there will be global chaos, so yes, we might want to stock up some food and water, just until the panic subsides, and things go back to a somewhat normal routine... but I don't think things will be exactly as they are now, because events like that leave a mental scar on people's memories, and I can promise you, that if things go a little crazy, Governments aren't going to forget it, and they will do what they think necessary to maintain control, and prevent it from happening again.
Can you say "New World Order"? I'll bet you can...

Last bumped by Anonymous on Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:18 pm.
Roman_DeWebb

Previous

Return to Predictions