"Age of Aquarius"?

Prophets who made predictions include the Mayans, Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, Web Bot, I Ching, Hopi Prophecies, Bible Codes and more.

"Age of Aquarius"?

Postby Lvletei » Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:37 am

Ok, well, I've been looking at these forums for quite some time now, and I have recently came into some knowledge, and now, let me fulfill you. It is said that the world is to "end" on 2012.. But in fact, the "world" will not end. Just the lifestyle of humans. The "Age of Aquarius" is what begins on Dec. 21, 2012. It is NOT the end of the world, or even humans for that matter, it has been deciphered that it is basically, Humans rebirth, this is when, well, maybe we actually become intelligent. None of the facts before us though are an actual fact. No one knows, and let me repeat, NO ONE knows what is going to actually happen.. except for a select few people, I honestly can't say who, because, well, that would be telling ;) Our minds are great at coming up with these "doomsday" thoughts, but what about when it doesn't happen? Then also, what about when it does? o.O No one knows what is going to happen, but knowledge is power, and all humans need, is power, If you read the original transcript, it translates to. "When the day of water begins, the latent beginning shall end." What does that mean? Anyone? I'm 15 and I figured it out... it means, the age of Aquarius, the rebirth of man, the cleansing.. anything your getting out of this? What I'm saying is... The world is not supposed to end, and neither is the existence of man, but, who is to say, what honestly will happen? o.O
Lvletei

Re: "Age of Aquarius"?

Postby I am the Thorn » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:36 pm

Lvletei wrote:Ok, well, I've been looking at these forums for quite some time now, and I have recently came into some knowledge, and now, let me fulfill you. It is said that the world is to "end" on 2012.. But in fact, the "world" will not end. Just the lifestyle of humans. The "Age of Aquarius" is what begins on Dec. 21, 2012. It is NOT the end of the world, or even humans for that matter, it has been deciphered that it is basically, Humans rebirth, this is when, well, maybe we actually become intelligent. None of the facts before us though are an actual fact. No one knows, and let me repeat, NO ONE knows what is going to actually happen.. except for a select few people, I honestly can't say who, because, well, that would be telling ;) Our minds are great at coming up with these "doomsday" thoughts, but what about when it doesn't happen? Then also, what about when it does? o.O No one knows what is going to happen, but knowledge is power, and all humans need, is power, If you read the original transcript, it translates to. "When the day of water begins, the latent beginning shall end." What does that mean? Anyone? I'm 15 and I figured it out... it means, the age of Aquarius, the rebirth of man, the cleansing.. anything your getting out of this? What I'm saying is... The world is not supposed to end, and neither is the existence of man, but, who is to say, what honestly will happen? o.O

BWAH :lol:

Best you go finish high school :lol:
I am the Thorn

Postby Catnip » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:16 pm

A given is if everyone on the planet lived a western style lifestyle it would take 5 planet earth's to produce the resources so with dwindling resources and coal being the only abundant resource, it would seem despite the negatives of converting coal to transport fuel, it is more likely to happen.
In the meantime 80% of the planet would then have to downsize their lifestyle, a hard sell for any Messiah!
Catnip

Postby Fool » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:07 am

If the free market works as intended, as resources dwindle, they become harder to extract, pushing the prices up and making recycling more viable.
We could use electric cars instead... they may be short range and a bit crap now, but as the designs and technology get better things will improve. Electricity for these transports could come from nuclear power in the mid term, maybe with people building up renewable power sources slowly. There's still a lot of room for improvement on renewables, so they can become much cheaper if there is enough time.
Fool

Postby Quetzalcoatl » Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:52 pm

Lvletei wrote:Ok, well, I've been looking at these forums for quite some time now, and I have recently came into some knowledge, and now, let me fulfill you. It is said that the world is to "end" on 2012.. But in fact, the "world" will not end. Just the lifestyle of humans. The "Age of Aquarius" is what begins on Dec. 21, 2012. It is NOT the end of the world, or even humans for that matter, it has been deciphered that it is basically, Humans rebirth, this is when, well, maybe we actually become intelligent. None of the facts before us though are an actual fact. No one knows, and let me repeat, NO ONE knows what is going to actually happen.. except for a select few people, I honestly can't say who, because, well, that would be telling ;) Our minds are great at coming up with these "doomsday" thoughts, but what about when it doesn't happen? Then also, what about when it does? o.O No one knows what is going to happen, but knowledge is power, and all humans need, is power, If you read the original transcript, it translates to. "When the day of water begins, the latent beginning shall end." What does that mean? Anyone? I'm 15 and I figured it out... it means, the age of Aquarius, the rebirth of man, the cleansing.. anything your getting out of this? What I'm saying is... The world is not supposed to end, and neither is the existence of man, but, who is to say, what honestly will happen? o.O

well exactly, see here people many of you are outsmarted by this 15 year old kid.

there are indeed a select few who know what will happen.
i can confirm for everybody here that the soon awakening of human consciousness is a minute part of the activity's stirring for quite some time now
there are several dangers to us
these DO NOT include flooding or a comet or any natural disasters
instead we might encounter
-WW3
-NWO
-the extermination of the omega project (us) by our creators (this might possibly be the worst one)
-also bad is extraterrestrials that want our hydrogen(our water will be gone) our copper for a fluid alloy for high adv tech
our DNA or maybe enslavement and more
-others from below (such as Xibalba/Xilbalbay)
-and some more

however i doubt we will face all combinations of multiple threats might well be possible
but all of this can be taken lightly considering we got help and soon we all awake and our consciousness will have greater influence on the Omni

however i gotta go now so just think about this stuff some time

grtz Quetzalcoatl
Quetzalcoatl

Postby Tauri07 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:18 pm

I've read over these post here and I thought some were quite humorous and others ok. The bottom line is that only God knows the future. Now before everyone spams my post realize that facts have been revealed in the Bible. Lets not discount it because a few liberal loons decide to bad mouth "The Big Guy". I call them "loons" because they are the type of bone-heads that believe in the myths like Global Warming, Evolution, and radical unproven theories, etc. You know, those pseudo-science morons that attest radical ideas contrary to proven and established methods of science.

In the last days, knowledge shall increase. The Bible is clear on that.

The beginning of the end happens when "A man of peace" enters the world scene and destroys many through his lies. The unified world order will be 10 nation states that divide up the nations of the old world. 2012? Why is that significant? I believe that a few ancient civilizations have had demonic influence. Don't believe me? Look at the Aztecs, Egyptians, Mayans. Pyramids, ritual sacrifice, hedonism, etc. Some of these former civilizations predicted 2012 is the end, but what if their calendar marked 2012 as not the end of mankind, but the end of the old world. The world where a powerful zealot will peacefully coerce the nations of the world to be deluded. What if the 2012 marks the end of the old world and the beginning of the Anti-Christ reign?

Many Bible Scholars agree that true Christians, born-again Christians will disappear in the Rapture. The "Catching The Anti-Christ will have a feel good, do whatever message. He will destroy many through peace and lies of satan. Wow. His rule will overall the entire Earth and cause everyone who doesn't worship him or take the mark of the beast to be killed in horrible ways. You won't be able to buy or sell anything, etc. It will last 7 years.

Take a look at this...it will curl your toes:

"I write to you, not because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and know that no lie is of the truth. Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father. He who confesses the Son has the Father also." (1 John 2:21-23 RSV)

Christians have long wondered about the end-time Biblical antichrist. Who is he going to be? What is he going to do?

The word antichrist is derived from the original New Testament Greek word pronounced antichristos, which means someone who opposes, and/or takes the place of, the true Messiah.

Although the "spirit of the antichrist" (1 John 4:3) has been around for a very long time, and there were relatively minor examples of antichrists long ago (1 John 2:18-19), the ultimate end-time antichrist, identified variously as the "lawless one" or "man of sin" (2 Thessalonians 2:9) or "beast" (all of Revelation 13) is going to be more evil and more incredibly powerful (made possible by That Old Serpent) than any human that has ever existed. In a way, he will be the embodiment of Satan himself because no one is more anti-Christ than Satan.

For centuries, many have believed that a certain great, highly popular religious leader will be the antichrist. Although the idea has much superficial merit, it does not fit all of the stated facts in Bible Prophecy. While the antichrist will have his own extremely powerful and influential Great False Prophet, a role that will be filled by a very important religious leader, the actual antichrist will be a great, for a time undefeatable, military leader, who, like Satan, will not accept anything less than a leading role - the motive behind Satan's rebellion long ago (see Did God Create The Devil?). However, both of them will be judged equally guilty, and both will be cast alive into the lake of fire after the Return of Christ (Revelation 19:20).

Let's look at what The Bible actually says about them, with our own notes in brackets -

"Men worshiped the dragon [that is, Satan] because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?"

"The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise his authority for forty-two months [the same forty-two months in which The Two Witnesses will be active]. He opened his mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander His Name and His dwelling place and those who live in heaven. He was given power to make war against The Saints and to conquer them. And he was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation [he will conquer countries all around the world]. All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast [many will be deceived into worshiping the man] - all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to The Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world. He who has an ear, let him hear." (Revelation 13:4-9 NIV)

The antichrist's false prophet:

"Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb [he appears righteous - a lamb is the symbol of Christ], but he spoke like a dragon [a dragon is one of the symbols of Satan]."

"He exercised all the authority of the first beast [the political leader] on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast [the great religious leader will take a secondary role to the political leader], whose fatal wound had been healed [the Roman empire has "fallen" and come back to life a number of times]. And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men [he is going to put on quite a show to convince people]."

"Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image [the political ruler is the one who will demand worship, not his powerful and influential religious ally who will merely be serving as his "prophet"] to be killed."

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666." (Revelation 13:11-18 NIV)

Daniel 8:23-25 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

And through his policy also he shall cause craft (fraid, deceit, treachery)to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand."

Daniel 7:20-21 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spoke very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.

I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;

Daniel 7:24-27 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end. And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Revelation 13:3-18 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

And they worshiped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshiped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

If any man has an ear, let him hear.

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." (666)

So, in conclusion. I think the Age of Aquarius is near, and that we are going to see this horrible time, but 2012? Bah! It's just marking the beginning of the end. A countdown.

Take care.
Tauri07

Postby Fool » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:09 pm

The bottom line is that only God knows the future. Now before everyone spams my post realize that facts have been revealed in the Bible. Lets not discount it because a few liberal loons decide to bad mouth "The Big Guy". I call them "loons" because they are the type of bone-heads that believe in the myths like Global Warming, Evolution, and radical unproven theories, etc.

:|
satire?
I very much hope so.
Fool

Postby ddd » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:36 pm

The bottom line is that only God knows the future. Now before everyone spams my post realize that facts have been revealed in the Bible. Lets not discount it because a few liberal loons decide to bad mouth "The Big Guy". I call them "loons" because they are the type of bone-heads that believe in the myths like Global Warming, Evolution, and radical unproven theories, etc.

Yah, who'd believe the mountains of evidence for evolution when you've got the fairytale of say, Noah's ark.

Here's one on evolution. All our breeds of dogs come from wolves. In the space of a few millenia all these hundreds of breeds have come from the same genetic lineage. Its called artificial selection, and it works with all animals we have domesticated, plus all our agricultural crops, grains, fruits, vegetables and flowers. This is a FACT which even you can't deny.(if you do, then you are selectively blind) Now all you have to do is add more time, and pressures from nature to accomplish the same process through passing genetic generations of plants and animals. This is evidenced through the fossil record. You are an ape. I can't see how anyone could look at a chimpanzee and not see this fact. They look the same, behave the same, share our dna, and something of our intelligence.

That evolution happens, is not a theory. It is a fact, and if you ever take your head outta the bible long enough to read up on the evidence for evolution, you would realize this. Doesn't rule out a god, just your grossly outdated fundamentalism. Is the earth being round another 'radical' theory? The people who wrote your bible would have thought so, so I guess you should too, lest ye be tempted by the devil or whatever it is you think drives the scientific method.
ddd

Postby Unbeliever » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:38 pm

Quetzalcoatl wrote:

well exactly, see here people many of you are outsmarted by this 15 year old kid.

there are indeed a select few who know what will happen.
i can confirm for everybody here that the soon awakening of human consciousness is a minute part of the activity's stirring for quite some time now
there are several dangers to us
these DO NOT include flooding or a comet or any natural disasters
instead we might encounter
-WW3
-NWO
-the extermination of the omega project (us) by our creators (this might possibly be the worst one)
-also bad is extraterrestrials that want our hydrogen(our water will be gone) our copper for a fluid alloy for high adv tech
our DNA or maybe enslavement and more
-others from below (such as Xibalba/Xilbalbay)
-and some more

however i doubt we will face all combinations of multiple threats might well be possible
but all of this can be taken lightly considering we got help and soon we all awake and our consciousness will have greater influence on the Omni

however i gotta go now so just think about this stuff some time

grtz Quetzalcoatl

Here is proof that the forums have got better over the last few months, thanks to sane people like Fool, ddd, Fuzoid and Engineerretired.
Unbeliever

Postby Catnip » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:02 pm

One knows very quickly that, La La land is not far away, when folk of no fixed address are held responsible for the planet's woes and again a character with a skewed sense of Right & Wrong is supposedly in charge of said Planet.
The Bible is history of the Jews with an added bit for lame incestuous folk of the West, who had no story they could tell in public, and pretend that a personal Deity is necessary!
Catnip

Next

Return to Predictions