California Earthquake Prediction

Prophets who made predictions include the Mayans, Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, Web Bot, I Ching, Hopi Prophecies, Bible Codes and more.

California Earthquake Prediction

Postby 2012 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:37 am

I found it very interesting that there seems to be a correlation between earthquakes and beached whales. If you notice a large group of beached whales or other sea creatures in an earthquake prone area then you should be concerned. The Ring of Fire has one more place left to make all of the dots line-up: California or Oregon? Watch the video below:

Site Admin

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Re: California Earthquake Prediction

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:36 pm

they found out that volcano has gone off up in Oregon and last week there were plumes being released near here in Sn Barbara county it's only 45 minutes to my north ... plumes were reported all down the coast last week by geologists .. the ones that debunked dutchsinse videos and inquiries ... have now had to come out and say yes they were and are plumes .....

the creepy thing i just remembered is L.A is one big black swamp... the La Brea tar pits brings a whole other equation in to play i think makes me cringe a little

Postby Mikep » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:16 pm

9.0 or larger earthquake and tsunami to hit west coast of USA on sept. 11, 2011. Many will die. Stay away from the coast.
Mikep

Postby Unbeliever » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:07 am

<blockquote>9.0 or larger earthquake and tsunami to hit west coast of USA on sept. 11, 2011. Many will die. Stay away from the coast.</blockquote>
I bet you'll disappear in a few days after nothing happens.
Unbeliever

Postby guest33 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:13 pm

re: earthquake prediction for Nov 11 2011, the date is dec 10 2011. Off the west coast of alaska.
guest33

Postby norseheritage » Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:41 am

hello,
i am far from educated in geology, or other forms of science used for predictions of this nature. but, after finding this website, i felt obliged to offer a hypothesis.
i believe, to the best of my ability, that as the polar ice caps melt, the increase in water weight on the earth's crust, will cause more sizemic? activity. thus, explaining more activity world wide. with the increase in fresh water, more violent weather will happen. also, with the increase in quake activity, it will cause polar shifting and assorted issues to go along with it.
so as you see,by my perspective, they are all intertwined. the earth will seek a balance, she always does. it will come down to wether mankind as a whole will survive it.
point, the quake in japan sped up the planet. fact, a chunk of ice in the antartic has fractured and is sliding off the continent. the volcano in iceland erupting with such force is also involved. i can not predict the next global catastrophy, but i would offer a guess as to what will be next.
it won't be one thing directly that will cause turmoil, it will be many smaller things happening at the same time. mankind will be overcome bythe smaller stuff because they will be expecting something big to happen. example: yosemite or something of that magnitude. all it will take is a few people, saying they have the plan of action,to start it. all the assorted social diversities will come into play. then something like another national disaster will fuel it. throw in some economic difficulties, and you are primed for social unrest. its happening now. in iran, israel,syria and the U.S. please excuse my grammatical errors. i am tired and trying to get this down before i forget it.
i realize that this maybe the wrong forum for this rant, but ithas to start somewhere.
the end maybe coming, but if we don't open our eyes, will we see it? or, for lack of a better metaphor, will we just become frogs in the pot of water, boiled til our hides fall off?
as a parent, a son and a human being, i am lead to quote winston churchill,"those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it.
thank you for letting me ramble. but if i reach just one person,
i willhave done my job.
norseheritage

Postby kourty » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:32 am

Now, is this your own personal hypothesis or did you get this from an expert scientist? Because frankly, not one person can predict the future or the end... it clearly states it in any version of the bible you may choose. So with that in mind, we Americans, as mankind), have servived the great depression and many other things that have gone on through nature and human error. I do agree that the majority of us (as a collective) have forgotten the past and are headed right for a depression again (although the recession has let off a little). I think that we have weathered a great many things and that we are destined to be great again and if we have any fight in us for our men/women/children, we will overcome the odds.

Now, along with all the nature crap you were going on about (no offense)... Time and time again Mother Nature has proven to us that we are in no way shape or for every really able to predict her. Just when we think that we got it down pack, BAM.... She throws us a new hurdle. Information about what we know is one thing, predicting the future.... it is just absurd.

I am personally scared to utter disbelief about death, I don't want to die, I don't want to think about all the awful ways of dying, but it is coming whether anyone likes it or not... Life is too short to worry about this crap, we should all just relax and live life to its fullest instead of worrying about how to save the friggin world.... it is complete BULL S**T. I am sorry if anyone hates what I have to say, but get over it.... IT IS AN OPINION!
kourty

Postby Mr Darwin » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:15 pm

Hi Kourty/norseheritage,

I think the point Norseheritage was making is that, certain natural disasters are cyclical. It is true we cannot predict when a particular disaster is going to happen, not to the day exactly, but, as with weather patterns it is fair to assume that through such activity, forecasters can predict what the weather will be like from day to day, and I believe it is the same here. It appears that over the last couple of years at least there has been an increase in geological disasters, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, tsunamis, all of these could be viewed as a precursor to a bigger event, in theory. However, I think most of the hysteria arises out of the fear about the 2012 scenario.

Nature does indeed follow patterns of behaviour, but if we were to study these patterns you would probably find they are no different than normal, or what the experts who observe such things would accept as normal. What we have to accept is that, Hurricanes, Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions et al happen, it is nature letting off steam if you like. The prophecies regarding the 2012 event are based on a rogue planet/comet coming into contact with earth, or being so close it realigns our magnetic poles which bring about such a catastrophe and a probable extinction event. It happened before with the Dinosaurs, so there is history attached to such an event, and in such a case, one cannot rule out the possibility of it happening again. When that would be, no-one can say, although the Mayans were pretty sure in there prophecies, as was Nostradamus, with his fire from the sky predictions.

I dont think norseheritage was trying to predict the future or the end as you state, I think he was merely using what he has read or seen regarding natural events as a basis to form his opinion. geologists have been doing that for years, following natural disasters and weather patterns to offer information based on their findings. It is interesting to note, that you (kourty) refer to the bible as a means to chastise norseheritage for daring to offer a view. Forgive me, I dont think the bible can be regarded as a reliable source to back up your own argument. I would be more inclined to listen to a scientist on such matters. If it is as you state, that no-one can predict the future or the end, why are there so many getting wound up about a Mayan prophecy regarding events attributed to this year..?

I fully accept your fear of dying, I think the majority feel the same way, but I think it is based on a fear of the unknown. Life is too short to worry about these things, but many do. What can you say to them. There are many who are of the belief that this is some kind of punishment from god, via their religious beliefs. For them it is a day of judgement, how are you going to assuage their fear, or tell them it's crap, because to them it is very real.

Your post (kourty) reads like an attack on norseheritage. It is interesting to read your last comment, to Quote, "I am sorry if anyone hates what I have to say, but get over it....IT'S AN OPINION! that to my mind is all norseheritage has done, to offer an opinion, the fact that you have typed the last comment in capitals says much about you, you are shouting to try and be heard. just an opinion.

Mr Darwin.

Last bumped by 2012 on Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:15 pm.
Mr Darwin

Return to Predictions