Heaven on Earth

Prophets who made predictions include the Mayans, Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, Web Bot, I Ching, Hopi Prophecies, Bible Codes and more.

Heaven on Earth

Postby true1 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:22 pm

The only thing that will turn this world around is if human beings change themselves, or else we are in great danger of destroying ourselves. We are utterly controlled by our minds, and we still live defensively like we are in the jungle even though many of us (especially those in power) do not have to struggle to survive. But we still act like animals, and if anyone poses a threat to our ego, we want to act defensively and often violently. We are still animals even in our civilized conditions.
Jesus said that he would come back to earth, but he did not mean physically. If we overcome our minds and become spiritual, that is the real meaning of heaven on earth. The apocalypse just means the "lifting of the veil", it does not mean the end of the world. But it could be the end of the world as we [i]know[i] it if we lift the veil of our egos and surrender to the goodness underneath.
true1

Re: Heaven on Earth

Postby Jethro Tull » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:43 pm

I know! I totally agree! People are so distracted by what may or may not happen in the future, when they should be focusing on what they can do to change themselves in the present. All we can do for sure is learn the truth and live the life for ourselves.
Jethro Tull

Postby true1 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:57 pm

yeah, I think it is quite distracting from what people actually need to do to make things better on earth. It is a form of escapism, don't you think? Nevertheless, we could change the world in 2012 if we tried hard enough.
true1

Postby true1 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:17 pm

That reminds me of this book I found online on http://www.thetruthcontest.com it is the entry called "the present"
It explains that we are at the end of an era and need to take the next step in evolution, which will be evolution into spiritual beings (those that have transcended the ego/mind). It also says that it is the only thing that can change this world.
true1

Postby Jethro Tull » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:33 pm

true1 wrote:That reminds me of this book I found online on http://www.thetruthcontest.com it is the entry called "the present"
It explains that we are at the end of an era and need to take the next step in evolution, which will be evolution into spiritual beings (those that have transcended the ego/mind). It also says that it is the only thing that can change this world.

I opened that book and it is incredible. Thank you so much for sharing this! What it says is so simple, yet so true and profound. Even though it is long, the first pages grabbed my interest right away, and I haven't been able to stop reading. I am reading the one with religion, and I think everyone should take a look at this. It's not a hard read and not over-intellectualized, but it is very intriguing. Thanks again! I will share some more thoughts as I continue to read.

:)
Jethro Tull

Postby ljc » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:42 pm

Heaven on earth is a true statement, like the baptism of the holy spirit where jesus anoints his children and the temple of the holy spirit comes upon them, the temple of jerusalem became obsolete. Jesus may come on the last day to rid the world of the antichrist, but most believers or the people in the world will not see him in person or in Jerusalem, only people chosen by faith will see him then. Everybody who ever lived will see Jesus on the judgement of the world over thousand years from now. So what we do in our lives now is very important. In these last days of our now world the world will judge itself and bring itself down with selfish pride and evil malice.
ljc

Return to Predictions