New world maps.

Prophets who made predictions include the Mayans, Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, Web Bot, I Ching, Hopi Prophecies, Bible Codes and more.

New world maps.

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:18 pm

Has anyone seen these new 2012 world maps...Just wondering where they are getting this information.

Re: New world maps.

Postby Calthos » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:49 pm

They're pulling this "information" out of their ... um ... lower digestive orifices.
Calthos

Postby WebSpeak Ezine » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:35 am

:roll: That is a good question where are these maps coming from. However it is true that the coast lines all over the world is changing. This is not necessarily a bad thing. Life needs iodine. This mineral is readily available from the sea. This is a cycle of the time of Earth. Scientist can tell where the coastlines will be when the poles melt. The scientists have already done a projection by computer what the results are from melting of the poles. :lol: :idea:
WebSpeak Ezine

Postby Guest1 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:59 pm

The original "New World Map" was promoted about 10 years ago as part of a TV program called Prophecies, by a woman (can't remember her name now) who claims to have been shown by "elders" what was about to happen and revealed (over many "visits") what the new world map would look like and where were the safest places to be. She had the map printed and circulated. I found the map (now buried somewhere in my garage) through the internet at a small bookstore. Basically, there will be a polar shift and the only places left above water in the U.S. will be high mountains. There was a caution to not be by "large bodies of water".
It also cautioned that most would not survive and those that do would wish they didn't.

The series on TV called Prophecies (I, II III, & IV), was hosted by David McCallum. It was available as a 4-CD set. I can only immediately locate one, and a number to order is 800/333-3362. The number is likely obsolete. The cover states Coast to Coast Productions and Greystone Communications Project, created by Paul Klein. I forget which TV station aired it. Undoubtedly, it will air again, with the date coming near.
Guest1

Postby NoPlanetX » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:27 am

Kind of looks like what would happen if you left a child with a map of the world and some paint. So... DO THE MATH.
NoPlanetX

Postby oldirtybrock » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:37 pm

A mormon man whom after a near death experience claimed he spoke to an angel that appeared to him and told him to make these maps. He claims to see auras, and says it took years for him to come to terms with what happen to him. But the maps, he says, are a warning from an angel, and going against his religion he published them... i don't know his name, but i remember his story...
oldirtybrock

Postby CSA-#1488 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:16 am

Me my self, i am a firm believer in all of this..... only reason why is, because i have died 4 times and have been brought back...... and when you die for a few seconds it feels like years have gone by, and when you pass there is someone, or something that will tell you things...... things that i was told, could never have been thought up from just anyone, and if you dont believe then you will not survive..... upon december, 21st 2012 there will be a solar flair that happens every 100 to 1000 years that admits a gas that cant be stopped, and with this gas, it will increase green house gas's and when that happens the caps will start to melt, and with this gas..... the power grid will be off for 4 months, 2 weeks, and 6 days...... this means no cell phones, no television, no video games, no high tech equipment, all the cars will not work unless you have spare batteries and alternators, all the high tech BS about the new electric cars..... will not work..... the world will be in chaos and it will seem like the end of the world, but if you have a plan like i do, find a place north..... out in the woods with nothing electronic, and all this would mean stock up on everything, cause you have to make everything by hand if you want it, for example if you smoke, dip, or chew..... you have to grow your own tobacco, if you drink beer and liquor then you have to make it your self, or get a supply that will last a while so you have time to make your own goods, so if you read this, head north asap cause 1 year, 256 days, and what not..... there will be no time left.

This is the time were "a country boy can survive"

It's been a pleasure, CSA-#1488 sighing out.
CSA-#1488

Postby pattyinfla2 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:37 pm

I totally believe your story. What do you mean by go "north"? Mountains in U.S.?
pattyinfla2

Postby engineerretired » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:32 am

CSA-#1488 wrote:. things that i was told, could never have been thought up from just anyone, and if you dont believe then you will not survive..... upon december, 21st 2012 there will be a solar flair that happens every 100 to 1000 years that admits a gas that cant be stopped, and with this gas, it will increase green house gas's and when that happens the caps will start to melt, and with this gas.....

Err, no. Solar flares do not emit gas. They emit radiation spanning the entire electromagnetic spectrum. An X9-class flare however
can, through a process called radiative recombination and charge exchange, produce hydrogen in space AFTER the initial eruption. Electrons
and protons recombine in space to form a neutral hydrogen atom.

Very little of this hydrogen, if any, ever reaches our atmosphere. It just streams past Earth as part of the solar wind on its way to the outer
Solar System. In any event, hydrogen is not a greenhouse gas.

I don't know who or what gave you this information, but it is apparently wrong. What is this mysterious gas? Solar astrophysicists no
nothing of it.

engineerretired
engineerretired

Postby engineerretired » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:34 am

engineerretired wrote: Solar astrophysicists no
nothing of it.

Word should be 'know', not 'no'. Synapse fail.
engineerretired

Next

Return to Predictions