Nuclear War on United States

Prophets who made predictions include the Mayans, Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, Web Bot, I Ching, Hopi Prophecies, Bible Codes and more.

Nuclear War on United States

Postby BrianHackett4 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:11 pm

There is going to be a Nuclear Attack on New York. There is going to be a Nuclear War on the United States. World War 3. Certain Mountain Areas will be safest after.
BrianHackett4
 

Re: Nuclear War on United States

Postby BuckyOHare » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:19 am

BrianHackett4 wrote:There is going to be a Nuclear Attack on New York. There is going to be a Nuclear War on the United States. World War 3. Certain Mountain Areas will be safest after.


Great! Thanks!


Close the door on your way out.
BuckyOHare
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:10 pm
Location: Gibraltar

Re: Nuclear War on United States

Postby Unbeliever » Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:36 am

And how do you know this? Let me guess, the aliens told you. :roll:
Unbeliever
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:16 am

Re: Nuclear War on United States

Postby Mr Darwin » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:11 am

BrianHackett4 wrote:There is going to be a Nuclear Attack on New York. There is going to be a Nuclear War on the United States. World War 3. Certain Mountain Areas will be safest after.



Hi Brian,

Let me ask a question. Where does your information come from. Are you just following the trend of making outlandish statements with no evidence to support what you have said. I have seen many postings where a controversial statement has been made and presented as fact. Who said there is going to be a nuclear strike on New York, do you have access to higher governmental information and if not why have I and many others not heard of such a supposed attack.

The trouble with making comments like this is that you are going to be challenged and asked to reveal where your information comes from via hard evidence. If you cannot support your statement you are going to be viewed as someone who has nothing valid to say and just says anything in order to be seen as contributing something.

My intention is not to mock or ridicule, but your statement has a very serious message attached to it and the more gullible in society will believe that and who knows what could result from it. As we are living in very unstable times such a comment has the power to scare people. There is enough negativity in the world without making statements based on nothing more than conjecture with no validity or foundation. Anywhere in the world could be attacked by anyone at any time and on the flip side nothing of such horror may never happen.

Have you heard the phrase : A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. If so think about it and if not digest it and learn from it.

Mr Darwin.
Mr Darwin
 

Re: Nuclear War on United States

Postby isomer13 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:19 am

BuckyOHare wrote:
BrianHackett4 wrote:There is going to be a Nuclear Attack on New York. There is going to be a Nuclear War on the United States. World War 3. Certain Mountain Areas will be safest after.


Great! Thanks!


Close the door on your way out.


Yeah, what else can you say?

OK, I could say more, but, I not quite sure what.

========================================================================================================
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.- Albert Einstein
User avatar
isomer13
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:32 pm

Re: Nuclear War on United States

Postby jenny » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:44 pm

i typed that in google nuclear war attack on new york let it bring me to the web sites or site with this info.

FIRST of all us Americans or most of us, allot of us that watch this stuff know that we took our own buildings out !!!

we are our own terrosists here in the U.S.

we attacked those buildings !!!!

honestly insurance scams are the highest in our country and if the average american does it than why not our Keepers ??

seriously ,,, you guys always forget surgeons, white house reps and so forth are humans , just like the average with no special TRUST qualities..



now that certain states are requesting a private investigation into this... we will know soon i would think ..
the reason the real answer hasn't been given to all U.S citizens is because it would cause anarchy in the greatest way.

this made us hate our muslim brothers and sisters, when in the first place all we want is their consciousness and the stargate
so while our KEEPERS here at home are stealing the last of the money they can while they keep you busy with terrorist attacks from a group that doesnt even really exist Al Quiada

you guys over seas have no clue whats really taking place on our soil....
and as long as we remain scared stupid and blinded we are the biggest part of the problem so

i'm a big girl and don't need no stinkin baby sitters but i tell ya what guys sister and her family are going to clean all dis up and while the mess that was able to get to this degree in your care is cleaned up by, earth, god , or any other entity such as niburu ,

than to tell you the VERY HONEST truth all us lazy mofs have no choice but to take what is given
kinda looks like maybe :cry:

You guys need to stop accusing the muslims of doing this THEY DID NOT
User avatar
jenny
 
Posts: 1042
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:04 am

Re: Nuclear War on United States

Postby LDG » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:58 pm

I am seeing mountains of fire-water sweaping over dry land it huge trees getting plugged from the soil-wind blowing-I am seeing a world mitre getting old-strugling to walk-I am seeing his death in his sleep-then the sun will make a cirle dark grey with a rainbow around-I am seeing people fighting in streets-murder theft and no law-when a prehistoric animal will be killed for the greed of human mankind-the animal will be worth more than gold in ounces-I am seeing the world talking peace-I am seeing one man will rise and he will send fire to the worlds biggest countries-and then I see war than will ruin earth and human mankind will be eaten by fire-I see the end off mayor countries-then I see peace!
LDG
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:48 pm

Re: Nuclear War on United States

Postby jenny » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:24 am

:D i'm rolling sorry bout dat
User avatar
jenny
 
Posts: 1042
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:04 am

Re: Nuclear War on United States

Postby Atlantian » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:22 pm

America is the land of the free, with the ability to make money by shear hard work. You have allsorts of people trying to get into America all with one purpose to better them selves. That includes foreign terrorists.
There is no way they would ruin their only means to free there families and themselves from poverty by starting a nuclear war within the US.
Don"'"t worry about it no one outside of the US will use nuclear bombs against American cities because of the large amount of their followers working and making money in those cities. It would be the demon"'"s within the US government themselves who want to try and control the population who would start some scare like that.
What"'"s more likely is like jenny says it"'"s the establishment causing the people to surrender up their bill of rights so they can control the masses.
User avatar
Atlantian
 
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:52 am

Re: Nuclear War on United States

Postby BuckyOHare » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:39 pm

jenny wrote:i typed that in google nuclear war attack on new york let it bring me to the web sites or site with this info.

FIRST of all us Americans or most of us, allot of us that watch this stuff know that we took our own buildings out !!!

we are our own terrosists here in the U.S.

we attacked those buildings !!!!

honestly insurance scams are the highest in our country and if the average american does it than why not our Keepers ??

seriously ,,, you guys always forget surgeons, white house reps and so forth are humans , just like the average with no special TRUST qualities..



now that certain states are requesting a private investigation into this... we will know soon i would think ..
the reason the real answer hasn't been given to all U.S citizens is because it would cause anarchy in the greatest way.

this made us hate our muslim brothers and sisters, when in the first place all we want is their consciousness and the stargate
so while our KEEPERS here at home are stealing the last of the money they can while they keep you busy with terrorist attacks from a group that doesnt even really exist Al Quiada

you guys over seas have no clue whats really taking place on our soil....
and as long as we remain scared stupid and blinded we are the biggest part of the problem so

i'm a big girl and don't need no stinkin baby sitters but i tell ya what guys sister and her family are going to clean all dis up and while the mess that was able to get to this degree in your care is cleaned up by, earth, god , or any other entity such as niburu ,

than to tell you the VERY HONEST truth all us lazy mofs have no choice but to take what is given
kinda looks like maybe :cry:

You guys need to stop accusing the muslims of doing this THEY DID NOT


Crucial thing is of course.....from which website did that come? I'm guessing not the BBC....
BuckyOHare
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:10 pm
Location: Gibraltar

Next

Return to Predictions

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Metager [Bot] and 5 guests

cron