The Mayan crystal skulls will save us in 2012!

Prophets who made predictions include the Mayans, Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, Web Bot, I Ching, Hopi Prophecies, Bible Codes and more.

The Mayan crystal skulls will save us in 2012!

Postby Jade » Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:55 am

Does anyone know much about the 13 crystal skulls to save us all?

so far there have been approx 9 recorded to be found to this date
personally i think all have been found, but tribes surrounding the ruins where they are found keep them secret away from the world for there own belongings
all the skulls are made so unique that the technology we have these days, we cannot even do a better job!
they were all hand crafted with tools approx 5000 years ago!

it is so told that we have to bring all 13 of these skulls together to save the world on December 21th 2012
and if we do not, it could be the end of time as we know it.
i believe this is true.... this is why:

The Mayans could draw pictures of cars 5000 years ago!
...yes, pictures of cars!
they have predicted more so many events, even better than what psychics can!
all these skulls have frequencies of human senses such as touch, smell, hearing, and sight!
i do not believe that the Mayans would create these skulls for no reason at all since they would of taken so many years to make.

all crystals found these days have air pockets
these skulls contain no air pockets, not including the space behind there eyes

and yes, the new Indiana Jones movie features these skulls, but obviously its a movie, so they did change everything around quite a lot

please if you have anything to say,
right back
Jade

Re: The Mayan crystal skulls will save us in 2012!

Postby ddd » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:49 pm

Wow
Small ones have been dug up and could be attributed to either the Aztecs or the Mayans, but the large ones people talk about have been proven to be forgeries. They were shaped using 19th century instruments.
As for the rest of what you said, lets see the archeologist papers supporting your claims.

I mean how can an inanimate object 'have' the frequency of senses? Wake up, and pull your head out of that rabbit's hole this instant! :lol:
ddd

Postby nimajneb » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:40 am

i dont think that these skulls will save us. When i see a skull i would think of death. the mayans talk about a evil relm that will be opened when the sun lines up with the center of the galaxy. what if these skulls let the un- holy trinity through. in 2012 thats when it all starts right, but thats not the end yet only the begining of the end.look at the mayans beliefs they would sacrifice humans, why would a god accept something they killed that he created?
nimajneb

Postby E.P. Grondine » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:44 pm

Jade wrote:Does anyone know much about the 13 crystal skulls to save us all?

so far there have been approx 9 recorded to be found to this date personally i think all have been found, but tribes surrounding the ruins where they are found keep them secret away from the world for there own belongings all the skulls are made so unique that the technology we have these days, we cannot even do a better job! they were all hand crafted with tools approx 5000 years ago!

it is so told that we have to bring all 13 of these skulls together to save the world on December 21th 2012 and if we do not, it could be the end of time as we know it. i believe this is true.... this is why:

The Mayans could draw pictures of cars 5000 years ago! ...yes, pictures of cars!
they have predicted more so many events, even better than what psychics can!
all these skulls have frequencies of human senses such as touch, smell, hearing, and sight!
i do not believe that the Mayans would create these skulls for no reason at all since they would of taken so many years to make.

all crystals found these days have air pockets these skulls contain no air pockets, not including the space behind there eyes

and yes, the new Indiana Jones movie features these skulls, but obviously its a movie, so they did change everything around quite a lot

please if you have anything to say, right back

Yes, I have information. They big ones are fakes:
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2008/07/09/crystal-skull-fake.html
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/7414637.stm

The legends are fakes too:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystal_skull
E.P. Grondine

Postby joseph abank » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:00 pm

so your saying that they had better technology back then and the world has ended before with few survivors and has had to reset itsself. Also where have these skulls been found before. (exact locations)
joseph abank

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:45 pm

Can I just say that it's not just the Mayans saying 2012, the Bible code is also talking about 2012 being the end days ok.

Postby gueat » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:57 pm

but i heard that finding the 13th skull is a bad thing
gueat

Postby I saw a crystal skull » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:26 pm

My friend in the Mojave desert had one. I hadn't heard of them before but I thought it was odd that it was a polished round crystal resembling a skull. I think he said he got from a Paiute indian, somewhere near Bishop, Ca.
I saw a crystal skull

Postby Follwer of Christ » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:32 pm

THE WORLD WILL NOT END ON DEC 21, 2012!!!!!!! if so, we will live in heaven with God and Jesus forever and ever.... except: Nazis, Satanists, and Atheists!!! although they can be forgiven....

God Bless :)
P.S. for the atheists go to God and Science.org, !!!
Follwer of Christ

Postby guest man » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:56 pm

All the other skulls were fakes made in late 19th century to early 20th, like the London and French skull.
The skull of doom was proven that the Mayans did not make it, it has been proven that if humans made it it wasn't made until 1890 upwards. I don't know what to believe. I have no facts of where it came from but if 2012 is true bring it on. I want to meet the artists who created the skull.
guest man

Next

Return to Predictions