The New World Order

Prophets who made predictions include the Mayans, Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, Web Bot, I Ching, Hopi Prophecies, Bible Codes and more.

Re: The New World Order

Postby Troglodite » Thu May 13, 2010 2:25 pm

13th May 2010...look now for stories of the Hadron Colider things are now going to begin to happen. also watch for the stories of internet usage ie limitation to information ie pay per view etc...
Troglodite

Re: The New World Order

Postby fuzoid » Fri May 14, 2010 10:46 am

Troglodite wrote:13th May 2010...look now for stories of the Hadron Colider things are now going to begin to happen.

That's a rather vague statement. Of course things are going to begin happening when the LHC goes on line, we're going to be able to witness things within the quantum realm that we've never witnessed before! Are you of the opinion that it will create a black hole and swallow the earth?

also watch for the stories of internet usage ie limitation to information ie pay per view etc...

Limitation to information, or rather censorship, already happens in places like China. So this is nothing new. Nor is pay per view. Once again your statement is rather vague that could have been pulled from just about any headline. So you need to be specific.

Anyway, I don't know where you live but in the USA, some cities have free city wide WiFi access and there is talk about extending this throughout the country. So it would be rather difficult to limit information unless access to certain information is censored throughout the country, like it is in China. And I don't see that happening.
fuzoid

Previous

Return to Predictions