This is what's gonna happen on December 21, 2012

Prophets who made predictions include the Mayans, Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, Web Bot, I Ching, Hopi Prophecies, Bible Codes and more.

This is what's gonna happen on December 21, 2012

Postby pederz » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:52 pm

People will die! Because people die every day, more people will probably be born though.
It's also 4 days before christmas, so many people will probably be out shopping. They are for sure gonna speak about EOTW on the news and some fanatics like you will hide in a bomb shelter or something and will then have to face a angry boss the next day, December 22 2012, and that will be really scary.

There is absolutely no scientific evidence to support this theory. Statistically speaking nothing will happen since there have been too many EOTW theories through out the history and the world has not come to an end. You all will just look like a bunch of losers to your friends and family.
pederz

Re: This is what's gonna happen on December 12, 2012

Postby ddd » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:56 pm

Man, that was refreshing. Here though, scientific evidence doesn't matter.
Unfortunately, belief is all the evidence some people need.
ddd

Postby Show the Planet » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:25 am

Hope your right :D .
Show the Planet

Postby Atwork » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:55 am

pederz wrote:People will die! Becuase people die every day, more people will probably be born though.
It's also 13 days before christmas, so many people will probably be out shopping. They are for sure gonna speak about EOTW on the news and some fanatics like you will hide in a bomb shelter or something and will then have to face a angry boss the next day, December 13 2012, and that will be really scary.

There is absolutly no scientific evidence to support this theory. Statistically speaking nothing will happen since there have been too many EOTW theories through out the history and the world has not come to an end. You all will just look like a bunch of losers to your friends and family.

I presume you mean 21, 2012 or is this another prediction of end of days ;)
Atwork

Re: This is what's gonna happen on December 21, 2012

Postby PayU2sDay » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:23 pm

This is whats going to happen on December 21, 2012. I'm going to get ready for the week-end, it's a Friday!!!
PayU2sDay

Postby MKarnak » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:16 pm

pederz wrote:People will die! Becuase people die every day, more people will probably be born though.
It's also 4 days before christmas, so many people will probably be out shopping. They are for sure gonna speak about EOTW on the news and some fanatics like you will hide in a bomb shelter or something and will then have to face a angry boss the next day, December 22 2012, and that will be really scary.

There is absolutly no scientific evidence to support this theory. Statistically speaking nothing will happen since there have been too many EOTW theories through out the history and the world has not come to an end. You all will just look like a bunch of losers to your friends and family.

MK: My astrophysicists friends will be thrilled to know that all of their work on measuring the sun's output, the expansion of the universe, planetary and galactic movements is crap IYHO. They are expecting and have prepared for catastrophes on an unimaginable scale...but I guess that you know better. Perhaps the world won't blow up ala the Superman chronicles, but it could actually cook if some other effects that they expect do occur and turn out to be irreversible. A French astronaut recently tried to committ suicide while screaming, "They must be warned! They will all burn up! When Hugo Chavez visited the US 3 or 4 years ago, his speech in Spanish contained a warning about a global event that many world leaders were concealing from the public. He talked about a loss of life on an unprecendented scale. His speech was in Spanish and the simul trans was not exactly what he said. I know. I listened to it. The translators said that Chavez was warning about the Iraq war and some Communistic diatribe against the US. That is not what he was talking about.

The fact is that nobody is exactly sure when the anticipated events relating to the Sun, an inbound planet that has hit the Earth before and our galaxy's movement past other large bodies in the universe will occur. They may be in 2012 and they may be earlier or later depending upon a number of conditions. That these things will occur is not disputed. The recent announcments about magnetic field changes around the sun and the earth are part of this phenomenon.
Paraphrase of 1953 Nobel Prize Speech by Wm. Faulkner--- Mankind will not merely survive, it will prevail...for mankind among all animals is the only one with compassion. Faulkner was right. Compassion, love, kindness redeem and sustain us...
MKarnak

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:33 pm

If there was'nt a Planet x, Mibiru, Erin or whatever they are calling it coming towards us, i would'nt worry about it.
But there is a planet heading or way, it does'nt have to hit us to do major damage.
This planet is 3 times the size of earth, so if the moon can affect the tides, just think what this planet would do.
p.s. this planet should be visable in the summer of 2009

Postby 44+2comp » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:51 am

I just want to know your what you are trying to say. I found this link on the NASA site you were reffering to. I think we are headed for some sort of a catastrophic event. I was at work a month before 9/11 happened, and me and a coworker had a premonition that things were going so well, that something bad was going to happen. A month later the towers went down. I've been having the same premonition. The haves, and have not theories are bullshit to me, for I have had money, and have not now, but I have always been alive. I know many people that are rich, and create happiness out of money status, and they are completely miserable.

44+2comp

Postby neo » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:04 am

dec. 21, 2012 will be a normal day, the news will talk about it but besides that everybody will be getting ready for christmas. there have been a lot of dooms day theries by many famous people, but not a single one of them have came true. :roll:
neo

Next

Return to Predictions