What will happen on 21 december, 2012 my theory : )

Prophets who made predictions include the Mayans, Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, Web Bot, I Ching, Hopi Prophecies, Bible Codes and more.

What will happen on 21 december, 2012 my theory : )

Postby ilbi » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:53 pm

It is going to be normal day like every another day it wont happen anything..
So there is my theory. I'm sure u wont like it .

Well first of all Mayans calendar is one big lie (for me), its annoying how we scare people
with that shit. People only get depressed and nervous because of those WARNINGS :roll: ..
who ever wrote biblia or Mayan calendar i think he had:
No life
He was Lier
Nobody liked him
AND OF COURSE HE HAD TOO MUCH TIME :!:

So from now on if you people want to live in depression GO AHEAD HAVE FUN AND BE WORRIED EVERY DAY because
of people which we don't even now that they have ever existed and wrote that..
What if was some dumb human who just didn't have anything other to do?

Thanks, for reading I now i seem stupid but thats my way of believeing.
Sorry for bad English.

Have fun. ; )
ilbi

Re: What will happen on 21 december, 2012 my theory : )

Postby mieszkoi » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:28 pm

HAHA..nice.

You know what im gonna do on Dec. 21 2012.

THROW A HUDGE A** PARTY!!!!!!!!!
mieszkoi

Postby carol1223 » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:01 pm

Hi i am 19 and was scared the world was gonna end but what u have said has stopped me worrying so rhanx xx :P :P :P
carol1223

Postby Graal » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:27 am

lol i pretty much agree, i think the only thing that will happen is the world is gonna change 1 degree like it did 75 years ago...
Graal

Postby Gary » Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:14 am

It doesn't look like many of you people who've replied here have looked into this event very much. There isn't any doom and gloom coming, but we are going to experience an event that hasn't happened for about 26,000 years.

It's all good news, unless of course you are a selfish, greedy user and hater of other human beings. If that is so, then the worst that will happen is that you will stay on this planet or be moved to another one in a similar state of vibration like this one. So don't worry, and be happy, it will be a very interesting 4 more years!
Gary

Postby E Z Cheez » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:20 pm

I'll tell you one thing for sure. There is going to be an abundance of mass suicides. Just keep in mind not to drink the kool-aid that day.
E Z Cheez

Postby bingbing » Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:51 am

You're not far off this whole thing is a big misunderstanding. Well at least the whole Mayans calendar thing is. You know like there was nothing there saying 2012 is the end or anything. It's just when there calendar stopped and then some people with nothing to do decided wow they stopped on 2012 that must be the end of the world. Did they ever think that's just when they decided to stop? I mean it's not like they could have gone on forever, they had to stop somewhere.
bingbing

Postby bala_shithan@yahoo.co.in » Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:24 am

Hi,

World will end in 2012: This means that the whole world is entering into the new AGE. That is the Golden AGE. In that world the current human beings will not exist. That is we will not be there. This does not mean that we will die. We will live in Golden AGE but we will not exist. J . Confused ah? Scientifically, our sub conscious level will be improved and we will live as GOD. Our brain's current frequency is in alpha state. It will turn into alpha state. So we (our selfish mind) will get erased. And our heart will be flowered. This will happen within 2012 December 21. But in between we have to meet so many hazards. So many new diseases will attack us. We will have many wars among nations. Many natural disasters will also happen. But after this "world comes to end" we will lead a good life. So don't worry. We are going to Golden AGE from this KALI age. So we are really lucky people. Cheers up.
:lol: :!: 8-)
bala_shithan@yahoo.co.in

Postby crazy_sam » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:22 pm

I have got a really realistic reason for why the mayan calender ends on 21st dec 2012. the one who wrote the calender was really an intelligent guy...but after all he was also a human being (i doubt this, but lets take it for granted). so i suppose he would have spent years writing this calender as a result of it his wife would have left him...and this perhaps happened on 21st dec...so our intelligent astrologer now thought he had no life after that day...hence he ended the calender on the 21st day of the 12th month of the 12th year...after 2000....

to sum it up, the story of 21st December as the last day of humanity is a bit more bull siht than my story about the Mayan calendar...so guys out there don't worry...and don't kill yourselves out of fear...

if you don't believe me then you all are invited to my place on 22nd december for a party....

regards...crazy_sam
crazy_sam

Postby Unbeliever » Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:15 am

bala_shithan@yahoo.co.in wrote:Hi,

World will end in 2012: This means that the whole world is entering into the new AGE. That is the Golden AGE. In that world the current human beings will not exist. That is we will not be there. This does not mean that we will die. We will live in Golden AGE but we will not exist. J . Confused ah? Scientifically, our sub conscious level will be improved and we will live as GOD. Our brain's current frequency is in alpha state. It will turn into alpha state. So we (our selfish mind) will get erased. And our heart will be flowered. This will happen within 2012 December 21. But in between we have to meet so many hazards. So many new diseases will attack us. We will have many wars among nations. Many natural disasters will also happen. But after this "world comes to end" we will lead a good life. So don't worry. We are going to Golden AGE from this KALI age. So we are really lucky people. Cheers up.
:lol: :!: 8-)

Any evidence at all?
Unbeliever

Next

Return to Predictions