Where is a safe place for 2012?

Prophets who made predictions include the Mayans, Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, Web Bot, I Ching, Hopi Prophecies, Bible Codes and more.

Where is a safe place for 2012?

Postby cookmuck » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:58 am

There are lots of people discussing whats going to happen but has anyone any information of where would be a safe place to be when or if the 2012 prediction comes true. I live in the east of England is this a safe place or am i fish food?
cookmuck

Re: Where is a safe place for 2012?

Postby 2012 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:18 pm

This is a map that was posted in another place in the forum. Who knows? But it is interesting to view.

Future map of USA:

Here is the best link that goes along with the guy that created the map. (Gordon-Michael Scallion)

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/scalpred.html
Site Admin

Postby youcef » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:30 pm

f
cookmuck wrote:There are lots of people discussing whats going to happen but has anyone any information of where would be a safe place to be when or if the 2012 prediction comes true. I live in the east of England is this a safe place or am i fish food?

Safe place?

That's a tricky one here is some advice:

1) avoid living on fault lines if we truly are having a pole shift it will be catastrophic near a fault line
2) avoid the shores as there will be mega tsunamies
3) some say the mountains will be safe well in case of of severe flood it can be safe for a while
4) places near volcanic regions should be avoided

There isn't really a safe place even the underground bunkers of governments will be rendered worthless.
Imagine a portion of the usa going under the sea level what good is a bunker at that time?
Now imagine an asteroid of 1000 metres or even bigger crashing down the surface what protection will a bunker offer?

The hazards of a pole shift are so dire that nothing that you can do will change anything. If your on the wrong place when the pole shift happens you're done. I think places like the dessert in the middle east are the best choice for survival. And this due to the fact that many end
time prophecies will happen around holy places like jeruzalem, medina and mecca.

In fact i think africa and the middle east will be the least affected by the pole shit europe asia and the us on the other hand will be completely anihilated. Some even state that whole continents might disappear and new ones emerging.

So is there a safe place definitely ironically it is in the middle east that you will find the safest places during the upheavels caused by nibiru.

:shock:

So we know in advance that some
youcef

Postby Cautious80 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:42 pm

2012 wrote:This is a map that was posted in another place in the forum. Who knows? But it is interesting to view.

Future map of USA:

Here is the best link that goes along with the guy that created the map. (Gordon-Michael Scallion)

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/scalpred.html

LOL that's the same map that was used in the whole May 5 2000 prediction...just goes to show this is a bunch of hooey. If you remember it was all about the planetary alignment back then too...

http://www.religioustolerance.org/end_wrl10.htm
http://www.tkcs-collins.com/truman/conj ... unct.shtml

what are ya gonna think of when this one comes and passes...no disrespect of course I don't believe it...
Cautious80

Postby 2012 » Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:52 am

We moved our comment to the front-page of our website.

Happy Holidays!

http://2012-comet.com
Site Admin

Postby ruko isati » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:50 pm

you all know that soon the beast of darkness will emerge and nothing we can do will stop that our best guest would be the kenji from what i heard they know alot about the new continets.
ruko isati

Postby jahfonde » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:47 am

2012 its the beginning of earths visible transformation, its not going to all happen in one night it will take a while for things to be take place.
i'm telling you, worry about your life day by day, bloody hell.

between now & then, OFCOURSE bad things are going to happen, thats life, no different from any other day...
just try and rid your self of your inner weaknesses, your egos.
goodluck
jahfonde

Postby kadmonzohar » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:43 pm

For me, it will be in my babys arms. My advice is for everyone else to do the same. Who cares if we die tomorrow? What can be done anyway? Just be with the one you love like any other day.
kadmonzohar

Postby millera1984 » Sat May 09, 2009 1:41 am

I am thinking about enlisting in the Navy and trying to get assigned to a nuclear submarine. I think that is the best place to be. They can stay deep under the ocean for 6 months with no problem.

But really, if you believe these prophecies, then you should also believe that all of this will take place for a reason, and that the changes made will be for the good. I can't remember where I heard it, but "there are no endings, just new beginnings." If you live life like you should, then even an asteroid landing right on your head can't deny you your new beginning.
millera1984

Postby Guest » Sat May 09, 2009 10:32 am

If there was a comet heading towards us it would probably burn up in the earths atmosphere because it would be moving at such a speed it would just disintegrate.

Next

Return to Predictions