WHO Flu

Prophets who made predictions include the Mayans, Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, Web Bot, I Ching, Hopi Prophecies, Bible Codes and more.

WHO Flu

Postby ET » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:09 pm

I just could no longer stand to commit to any disussion under the topic header "The Mexican Flu".

Lets call it what it really is "The WHO Flu".
ET

Re: WHO Flu

Postby Unbeliever » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:02 am

Why?
Unbeliever

Postby ET » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:43 am

In a world in which no one wants to be bothered with history or facts, ignorance and arrogance abound unchallenged, and the TRUTH is relegated to the "Looney Bin", with its messengers. What is most frightening is the realization that it is people with this caliber of "ignorant arrogance" and "arrogant ignorance"" who make the decisions and rules that govern the lives for the rest of us - and who write the media articles that sway the brainwashed public into following the Pied Pipers, as though what they are writing had some validity or substance. -- Anonymous

"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." -- Thomas Jefferson

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer

This topic is on the WHO Flu; which IMO is what it should be called.

Disclamer: I am not a doctor. I am not a medical practitioner. I can not recommend for you to take any vaccine or refuse it. It is up to you to make your own determination based on all the information that you have. You are in control of your own life. If you have a family then that extends to those within your care in the given moment if you have excepted that responsibility to do so.

The greatest leverage that fear can gain over us is by way of us being uniformed. So my intent is to point to information that is being presented and opening it up for discussion. It will be done in a manner that is "look at this" or "what are your thoughts on that". If something is empirical, the source of the evidence will be supplied. That still would not mean negligence (on your part or mine) is acceptable. We all need to look for ourselves, period.

Feel free to challenge the ideas, not the person doing the posting. Don't just answer with that is stupid and not supply your twist for the consideration of those reading and posting to the topic. It is basically how it should be on any discussion forum.
ET

Postby ET » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:08 am

Here are two of the best sites that I've found on the WHO Flu...

THE H1N1 SWINE FLU PANDEMIC
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=newsHighlights&newsId=46
You will find tons of information from independent journalists that it is being hosted in Canada.

THE FLU CASE
http://www.theflucase.com/
This is the best daily archive site I've found on the topic.
ET

Postby ET » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:13 am

Vaccine-Induced-Disease (VID) is an exteremely effective socio-economic tool. It is a classic "Problem-Reaction-Solution". Works everytime. So, why not.

What we need to look at in the WHO Flu situation currently being faced is did the problem occur naturally? Shall we follow the money??

Baxter vaccine patent for H1N1 was filed two years before pandemic. How odd. Someone must have a crystal ball. Follow the links for more detail.
http://ahrcanum.wordpress.com/2009/07/23/baxter-vaccine-patent-h1n1/

In steps "The Public Relations Machine for the Vaccine Complex", the role of the CDC.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=15585

Am I living on the right planet? If this is the case, it is enough to toss in the towel. No wait... Don't actually do that. Simply make observations on it.

IMO it is a sad state of affairs if this is our shared reality.
ET

Postby ET » Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:16 am

Fool wrote:It's just another flu. Yes, it could mutate and get worse. But the vaccine is coming out, so we're fine as long as there aren't too many insane anti-vaccine idiots spreading it to people who haven't or can't get vaccinated.

Sorry, but look at what you wrote. Now, lets reverse it.

...as long as there aren't too many insane get-vaccinated idiots spreading it to the people who would not...

What I'm saying is, your body can be the mechanism that mutates the virus, that you didn't have it in the first place, and only got it once it was introduced to your system unnaturally, by way of a jab, then, you unknowingly spread it to others by being a carrier of a potentially new and perhaps now a deadly strain.

So, which one is correct? Is blind faith good enough?

We would like to think that our best interests are at the heart of the situation from those that have been given the power to make the needed decisions, however, that may not be the case.

If the presence of contaminants in the/a vaccine make it so that you're mentally challenged for the remainder of your life, was it worth it?
http://www.drcarley.com/Science_of_vaccine_damage.pdf

Now, if it was your choice to get the vaccine, or not, and you knew of the dangers, which were fully disclosed to you prior to the jab, then... OK, but, what if you didn't have the choice and were forced and as such the dangers were not disclosed. What then?

Urgent Lawsuit Filed Against FDA to Halt Swine Flu Vaccines; Claims FDA Violated Federal Law
http://www.citizens.org/?p=1186#more=1186
ET

Postby Unbeliever » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:39 pm

Why WHO?
Unbeliever

Postby Fool » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:08 pm

If the presence of contaminants in the/a vaccine make it so that you're mentally challenged for the remainder of your life, was it worth it?
http://www.drcarley.com/Science_of_vaccine_damage.pdf

Now, if it was your choice to get the vaccine, or not, and you knew of the dangers, which were fully disclosed to you prior to the jab, then... OK, but, what if you didn't have the choice and were forced and as such the dangers were not disclosed. What then?

The link didn't have anything to do with people being mentally challenged for the rest of their life. It seemed to be about dogs' immune systems having a bad reaction to the vaccines. And even then, it seemed to refrain from showing any actual data.
For the record, I don't think people should be forced to take vaccines, but not because I believe there is any significant health risk.

What I'm saying is, your body can be the mechanism that mutates the virus, that you didn't have it in the first place, and only got it once it was introduced to your system unnaturally, by way of a jab, then, you unknowingly spread it to others by being a carrier of a potentially new and perhaps now a deadly strain.

The whole point of a vaccine is to inject a dead or severely weakened version of a given disease into the body so the immune system can build up antibodies. A vaccine is designed for your body to be able to defeat the virus. Now, this is a blatant ad hominem, but your use of the word "unnatural" leads me to believe that your anti-vaccininess is based more on emotion than fact. As for me, I am very pro-vaccines because I know that they have been a key factor in controlling disease.
Anyway, feel free to show me some kind of study comparing people who have taken vaccines to those who haven't and comparing life expectancies.

Btw, my "insane anti-vaccine idiots" phrase was designed to draw people out. Seems to have worked ;)
Fool

Postby ET » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:39 pm

Unbeliever wrote:Why?

Good question. I would say because they are the ones that called the pandemic, and brought it to a "Level 6" issue. Once that happened the world governments have no choice to be react to the pre-set pandemic road map. Yes I said, no choice. So, the WHO bounced the ball.

Do we need something in place for the longevity of the race? Yes! What constitutes a pandemic and as such warrants a pandemic type reaction? That is the real question. What is acceptable by us, as a race? If the standards for level consideration are set to low (say 60 people dead) then are we constantly trying to put out fires that are really not there as far as a world pandemic is concerned. If they are set to high (say 1,000,000 people dead) before we react, then have we failed due diligence or are lacking compassion? Where is the happy middle ground that as a race we are willing to live with...

And WHO gets to push the pandemic button?
ET

Postby Gembird » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:55 pm

ET wrote:What we need to look at in the WHO Flu situation currently being faced is did the problem occur naturally? Shall we follow the money??

Baxter vaccine patent for H1N1 was filed two years before pandemic. How odd. Someone must have a crystal ball. Follow the links for more detail.
http://ahrcanum.wordpress.com/2009/07/23/baxter-vaccine-patent-h1n1/

The H1N1 strain of the flu was first discovered during 1918 when it was known as "Spanish Flu" and killed 50 million + people worldwide. So the authorities have been working on a vaccine and treatment since then.

Since then, "Spanish Flu" has more recently been known as Avian Flu and now Swine Flu. These are simply mutations of the H1N1 strain of the flu virus.
Gembird

Next

Return to Predictions