Who Is jesus...?

Prophets who made predictions include the Mayans, Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, Web Bot, I Ching, Hopi Prophecies, Bible Codes and more.

Re: Who Is jesus...?

Postby Mr Darwin » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:23 am

Hi Isomer13,

You make some very prominant statements which appear to offer evidences as to why Jesus was not the saviour that many believed him to be. The fact that Jesus was crucified before fulfilling any messianic prophecy negates the belief that Jesus sacrificed himself as part of any prophecy which was his final act as a martyr towards being the saviour of mankind. The truth is, Jesus was arrested for crimes against the rulers of the land and was punished accordingly. I am far from being an expert in religion and concede to your wider knowledge on this subject.

There is always going to be contention when debating the life of Jesus and whether he was the great messiah. I am sure over time more and more evidences will come to light which will offer more insights into his life, the man and the myth.

Mr Darwin.
Mr Darwin
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:54 am

Re: Who Is jesus...?

Postby isomer13 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:21 am

Mr Darwin wrote:Hi Isomer13,

You make some very prominant statements which appear to offer evidences as to why Jesus was not the saviour that many believed him to be. The fact that Jesus was crucified before fulfilling any messianic prophecy negates the belief that Jesus sacrificed himself as part of any prophecy which was his final act as a martyr towards being the saviour of mankind. The truth is, Jesus was arrested for crimes against the rulers of the land and was punished accordingly. I am far from being an expert in religion and concede to your wider knowledge on this subject.

There is always going to be contention when debating the life of Jesus and whether he was the great messiah. I am sure over time more and more evidences will come to light which will offer more insights into his life, the man and the myth.

Mr Darwin.


Hey, Mr. Darwin,

The entire mythic nature of both the OT and NT will always leave a gap for believers and those that do not have a theistic belief. That's fine. I do agree that as time continues and people start taking the time to look up the origins of religious beliefs, and find that they were taken from earlier religious beliefs and pieced together by later cultures, adopted, and "tailored" to seem unique to that culture they'll find much more meaning than what they've been told to believe, or grown up believing simply because " I never knew any different".

Knowledge is a grand thing.


============================================================================================================
It's easy enough to imagine a universe in which the speed of light is different, however, it isn't too easy to think of an alternative for the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter to be anything other than that. So, it seems all deities
would be limited in certain ways. No matter how powerful believers claim them to be.
User avatar
isomer13
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:32 pm

Re: Who Is jesus...?

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:45 am

God isnt the God the jews thought he was either after writing the books they did about him

they clearly wrote he was to do things he did not

so now we see the jews are honest quiet and loving in all these instances

and the very individuals they wrote about in the first place putting them on a pedestal was to only knock em down through time

sure you guys are ooberly intelligent
http://www.theonion.com/articles/israel ... enant,423/

this is some serious displays of ignorance to self
guess i can go to bed now lmao night night
your intelligence is ignorant :lol:
Guest
 

Re: Who Is jesus...?

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:51 am

the worst part about both of your posts you 2 is .........

it was meant to slander jesus and any and all that admire him and love him and God with all their heart
to make someone want to come and argue with you so you could get a rise out of your BS caca manie you so easily throw around

But you see you forgot this post was turned around to see why you few AREN'T Experiencing Ascension and like big dorks you always walk right inside the traps
i have to go to bed im gigglin to hard my tummy

it's to obvious to all of us
Guest
 

Re: Who Is jesus...?

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:56 am

:shock: 8-) :lol:

Image

Image

thanks again guys we Can Surely always count on you
Guest
 

Re: Who Is jesus...?

Postby isomer13 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:20 pm

Guest wrote:God isnt the God the jews thought he was either after writing the books they did about him

Right, since they had adopted god(S) from earlier Canaanite deity pantheons. When early Judaism was polytheistic.
Guest wrote:they clearly wrote he was to do things he did not

Correct. As a matter of fact the deity described in the OT/NT is an impossibility.
Guest wrote:so now we see the jews are honest quiet and loving in all these instances

They used their deity beliefs to declare war, give them reasons for moving to new locations. Ancient peoples used deity beliefs extensively for myriads of reasons.
Guest wrote:and the very individuals they wrote about in the first place putting them on a pedestal was to only knock em down through time
Yeah. Whether they realized it or not, they were simply using mythology.
Guest wrote:sure you guys are ooberly intelligent
Thanks. But really, this information is easily available.
Guest wrote: http://www.theonion.com/articles/israel ... enant,423/

this is some serious displays of ignorance to self
guess i can go to bed now lmao night night
your intelligence is ignorant :lol:


Always to the insults. The refuge of those who really have no reply.

=======================================================================================================
You can't reason with someone about a position they embrace when they didn't reason their way into that position
in the first place.
User avatar
isomer13
 
Posts: 398
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:32 pm

Re: Who Is jesus...?

Postby Mr Darwin » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:08 am

Guest wrote:the worst part about both of your posts you 2 is .........

it was meant to slander jesus and any and all that admire him and love him and God with all their heart
to make someone want to come and argue with you so you could get a rise out of your BS caca manie you so easily throw around

But you see you forgot this post was turned around to see why you few AREN'T Experiencing Ascension and like big dorks you always walk right inside the traps
i have to go to bed im gigglin to hard my tummy

it's to obvious to all of us


Hi Jenny,

You have missed the point entirely. I didn't post the thread in order to slander Jesus, religion or whatever anyone believes. I raised this question as it has become a rather prominent subject of debate in recent times. I recently watched a documentary about this very thing, where the question about the authenticity of Jesus was posed. As with the nature of these programmes they offer arguments on both sides of the debate, there is no right or wrong, the believers will always fall on the side of the legend of Jesus, whereas the non believers will err on the side of it being myth.

You must ask yourself why the Jews have never recognised Jesus as the Messiah, he didn't fulfill the prophecy and therefore was viewed as a false prophet. This is very clear in Judaic religion. As Isomer13 states, the jews know their own religion.

I have read both of your replies and would ask that you enlighten us further, given that we are Uber ignorant, and also ask you to explain your own understanding of who Jesus is given that "it is obvious to all of us" (quote).What is obvious...? please explain. I think the overall question must be to ask you to tell me and my fellow ignoramouses who the real jesus is, as you are obviously an expert on him and his life and I would happily bow to your superior knowledge. The truth is, all things aside, is that Jesus will be vastly different to you than he is to me, and therefore makes this more a question of religious belief than anything else.

It appears you are reverting back to your old ways, ready to attack without any valid evidence of why you find our comments highly amusing, (LMAO) I always thought that the nature of debate was to offer reasons as to why you view our comments as contentious which would encourage further debate. All you have offered is a hollow response with no hard evidence to support your own view. What traps did we walk into, explain...? You obviously find something highly amusing, the floor is yours, I await with bated breath.

Mr Darwin.
Mr Darwin
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:54 am

Re: Who Is jesus...?

Postby ttall1 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:51 am

1.slander of religion, regardless of the names inside the religion, namely those religions that do good for society,2.taking away the innocence of a child with cursing, and making them street nudist,3.throwing away and mistreating old and disabled people,.. is gonna somehow cause the Elements to act up on this earth.(subject: tempting God to perform might make him ?,.. probably a little angry)..i believe this earth is saved by the few that still pray. Of course no one believes this theory of God. But i believe he is merciful to the dirty minds of this earth, staying far away and leting us use our free will. Some predict that time is ending and God will show up in october? For the world to see? The end in 2012..no, I dont think that is written anywhere, in anyones Bible. But you might/probably be making God angy with 1,2 and 3 above...by not protesting such treatment of Gods' other people,.who are the (sinners )needing guidance...or in technical terms...perspective new believers whom God wants on his team.
ttall1
 

Re: Who Is jesus...?

Postby fuzoid » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Jenny wrote:the worst part about both of your posts you 2 is .........

it was meant to slander jesus and any and all that admire him and love him and God with all their heart
to make someone want to come and argue with you so you could get a rise out of your BS caca manie you so easily throw around

But you see you forgot this post was turned around to see why you few AREN'T Experiencing Ascension and like big dorks you always walk right inside the traps
i have to go to bed im gigglin to hard my tummy

it's to obvious to all of us
Mr Darwin wrote:Hi Jenny,

You have missed the point entirely. I didn't post the thread in order to slander Jesus, religion or whatever anyone believes. I raised this question as it has become a rather prominent subject of debate in recent times. I recently watched a documentary about this very thing, where the question about the authenticity of Jesus was posed. As with the nature of these programmes they offer arguments on both sides of the debate, there is no right or wrong, the believers will always fall on the side of the legend of Jesus, whereas the non believers will err on the side of it being myth.


Hey Mr Darwin!

I wouldn't worry about Jenny missing the point of your posts about Jesus, she understands very well your true intent. What got her all miffed is she takes this stuff personally because she believes she is the second coming of Christ! Did you believe she was joking when she made these claims? Let's not forget it was you that made me aware of her schizophrenia and it's quite apparent that Jesus is just one of her personas.

You must ask yourself why the Jews have never recognised Jesus as the Messiah, he didn't fulfill the prophecy and therefore was viewed as a false prophet. This is very clear in Judaic religion. As Isomer13 states, the jews know their own religion.


Isomer13 is indeed correct, the Messiah was supposed to be fully human and political, not God incarnate. If the Jesus of the bible truly existed, he was definitely not the political liberator of the Jews.

I have read both of your replies and would ask that you enlighten us further, given that we are Uber ignorant, and also ask you to explain your own understanding of who Jesus is given that "it is obvious to all of us" (quote).What is obvious...? please explain. I think the overall question must be to ask you to tell me and my fellow ignoramouses who the real jesus is, as you are obviously an expert on him and his life and I would happily bow to your superior knowledge. The truth is, all things aside, is that Jesus will be vastly different to you than he is to me, and therefore makes this more a question of religious belief than anything else.


Jenny is no more knowledgeable about Jesus than you are. Everything everyone knows about Jesus is based on the NT, which is biased in favor of a risen Christ. None of it is contemporary or by eyewitnesses. So anyone who claims they have the truth about Jesus is only fooling themselves, including the so-called experts. It is nothing more than mythological conjecture based on the writings of non-contemporaries.

It appears you are reverting back to your old ways, ready to attack without any valid evidence of why you find our comments highly amusing,...


Hmm....it seems to me that you've been forewarned. <g> Not to worry though, when Jenny sees this post of mine it will probably take some of the heat off of you....for a short while. Ha ha ha!!!!

(LMAO) I always thought that the nature of debate was to offer reasons as to why you view our comments as contentious which would encourage further debate.


You're right, this is the nature of debate! But as you're painfully aware, Jenny views any disagreement as an insult or attack. And since you were questioning the legitimacy of one of her personas, it's no wonder she reacted the way she did.

All you have offered is a hollow response with no hard evidence to support your own view. What traps did we walk into, explain...? You obviously find something highly amusing, the floor is yours, I await with bated breath.

Mr Darwin.


Did you expect something more? :roll:

fuzoid
fuzoid
 
Posts: 1267
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:24 am
Location: Fort Worth, Texas

Re: Who Is jesus...?

Postby fuzoid » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:02 pm

Guest wrote:~~Quote
pettiness that prevailed before, I thought you had gone beyond that.

********
lying to me and manipulating me is not pettiness Mr Darwin and i won't ever pass up a chance to bring true bs into the light
perhaps someone with your same moral dignity can be found sooner than later
Happy New Year
and again thankyou for reminding me who you are
i thankyou for this jenn


Lying and manipulating you because he questions who the real Jesus was? What gives you exclusive rights to make claims or ask questions about a historical figure that probably never existed? When you can prove that the Jesus of the bible truly existed and he was what the faithful believe of him, only then will you have the right to question the curiosity of others. Until then the subject of Jesus, regardless, is open for discussion. Believing you are Jesus does not give you the right to tell others what they can and cannot discuss about a mythological figure that may have never existed. You don't like what Mr Darwin or isomer13 have to say about him? Tough sh*t, deal with it.

Here's a thought. Since you're always looking for hidden meaning in other's words by taking them out of context, why not recognize the hidden meaning inside of yourself that your issue with Mr Darwin's comments are really personal in nature and have absolutely nothing to do with his beliefs? So rather than criticize others and doubt their sincerity, try asking yourself why you always seem to seek out conflict when others disagree with you. Until you correct this flaw you will always see disagreement as criticism and will make false assumptions and resort to unfair character assassinations. In other words, you are your own worse enemy. Recognize and own it if you truly expect to move on, or ascend, as you like to call it. Because lady, until you fix yourself, you ain't goin' anywhere but the level you created for yourself! And it sure isn't the one you try to convince others of!
fuzoid
 
Posts: 1267
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:24 am
Location: Fort Worth, Texas

PreviousNext

Return to Predictions

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests